|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the lowest paid workers at the hotel?
(d) The cooks
2. Out of how much money does the doorman cheat the narrator?
(a) 200 francs
(b) 114 francs
(c) 50 francs
(d) 100 francs
3. To what kind of people is the fear of the mob attributed?
(a) The working classes
(b) Intelligent people
(d) The middle classes
4. What was the name of the girl with whom Charlie lived?
5. What do the deputy and his wife make at any time of the day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of children does Charlie say Yvonne had?
2. Who is second most important person at the hotel?
3. How much is the old age pension per week?
4. How does the charity worker react when Charlie says Yvonne had twins?
5. Why does the narrator say people have the instinct to keep slaves?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)