|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the narrator think the rich imagine to be at stake if the poor are not kept in poverty?
(a) Their children
(b) Their liberty
(c) Their jobs
(d) Their money
2. How does the charity worker react when Charlie says Yvonne had twins?
(b) Slaps Yvonne
(d) Kisses Yvonne
3. What kind of people does the charity in Charlie's story feed?
(b) Pregnant women
4. How much is the old age pension per week?
(a) 1 pound
(b) 50 shilings
(c) 10 shillings
(d) 5 shillings
5. How many staff work at Hotel X?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the girl with whom Charlie lived?
2. Where does the man live who owes Boris money?
3. How money money does the man owe Boris?
4. Who is second most important person at the hotel?
5. How many men live at the lodgings ?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)