|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Boris and the narrator try to pawn?
2. What kind of street meeting does the narrator see in this chapter?
(a) A Mormon meeting
(b) A fascist meeting
(c) A Jehova Witness meeting
(d) A communist meeting
3. What kind of people does the charity in Charlie's story feed?
(b) Pregnant women
4. How money money does the man owe Boris?
(a) 5,000 francs
(b) 4,000 francs
(c) 500 francs
(d) 1,000 francs
5. How much is the old age pension per week?
(a) 5 shillings
(b) 10 shillings
(c) 1 pound
(d) 50 shilings
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Charlie and Yvonne meet the woman from the charity?
2. What does Yvonne stuff in her clothing?
3. What two words does the narrator associate with a plongeur's work?
4. How does the charity worker react when Charlie says Yvonne had twins?
5. What kind of slave does the narrator say the plongeur is?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)