|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many days does the narrator loaf?
2. What is the name of the waiter who tells a story in this chapter?
3. What of the following is work Bozo and his friends don't do?
(b) Take photographs
(c) Street acrobatics
(d) Sell matches
4. What does the narrator say would make people like begging more?
(a) If it was more fun
(b) If it was legal
(c) If the beggars were more attractive
(d) If it was profitable
5. What does the narrator wear to the Auberge on his last day in Paris?
(b) A suit
(c) A wet suit
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take the narrator to fall asleep again?
2. What is the name of the elderly man in the narrator's story?
3. Which of the following is an example of the work Bozo and his friends do?
4. In what city does the narrator take a job?
5. What does the narrator call Bozo?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)