|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator find uncomfortable in this chapter?
(a) Listening to the tramps' political opinions.
(b) Talking to Bozo
(c) Flirting with female tramps
(d) Mixing with blacks and Indians
2. On what day without food did Valenti go mad?
(a) The fourth day
(b) The second day
(c) The fifth day
(d) The seventh day
3. What is the name of the elderly man in the narrator's story?
4. What does the narrator wear to the Auberge on his last day in Paris?
(a) A suit
(c) A wet suit
5. How long does it take the narrator to fall asleep again?
(a) 3 minutes
(b) 30 seconds
(c) 1 hour
(d) 5 minutes
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the waiter who tells a story in this chapter?
2. What does the narrator do when he witnesses a murder?
3. Which of the following is an example of the work Bozo and his friends do?
4. What does the narrator say is illegal?
5. What does the narrator say would make people like begging more?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)