Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What does the landlady tell her tenant not to do?
(a) Flush the toilet at night
(b) Squash bugs
(d) Play music
2. In what city does the story take place?
3. What do the postcard sellers say they are selling?
4. What does the narrator say goes out of the window when people are hungry?
5. Where is the tenant squashing bugs?
(a) In the reception area
(b) In the shower
(c) On the floor
(d) On the wall
6. Which is of the following is not likely to be a resident in the neighborhood?
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
7. What is the name of the quarter in which the narrator lives?
(a) Coq la Vim
(b) Coq d'Boer
(c) Coq d'Or
(d) Lens Fromage
8. What does the narrator do to earn money?
(b) Rents rooms
(c) Teaches English
(d) Sells drugs
9. What is the nationality of the man who robs the narrator?
This section contains 3,067 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)