|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Maurice as a scientist?
2. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
3. On what topic was Rosy's talk?
(a) X-ray crystallographic research into helical molecules
(b) X-ray diffraction of crystallographic molecules
(c) Crystallographic research into DNA
(d) X-ray diffraction by helical molecules
4. Who first excited Watson about using x-rays to study DNA?
5. Why was Watson kicked out of his rooming house?
(a) For making noise at night and going out after 10:00 pm
(b) For not paying the rent
(c) For making too much noise during the day
(d) For inviting friends to come and stay with him
Short Answer Questions
1. What began to interest Crick after his argument with Sir Lawrence?
2. Which of the following subjects was Herman uninterested in?
3. Which of the following best describes how Watson responded to Pauling's journal articles?
4. What arrangement was did Watson work out with Markham?
5. What happens when Watson is uninterested and unexcited?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)