|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes this type of novel?
(b) Unauthorized biography
(d) Unauthorized autobiography
2. What arrangement was did Watson work out with Markham?
(a) To help him convince his Fellowship committee to allow him to relocate to Cambridge
(b) To pretend to work with him
(c) To address his need to study crystallography
(d) To move to Cambridge
3. Which of the following characters was already working on the problem of DNA in London with Crick?
4. What could be used to rule out some false starts of potential DNA structures?
(b) 3-dimensional figures of DNA
(c) X-ray pictures of DNA crystals
(d) Binding agents
5. What happens when Watson is uninterested and unexcited?
(a) He stops working
(b) He concentrates on the wrong things
(c) He looks for a woman to keep him company
(d) He drinks
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Fellowship Board indicate Watson could transfer?
2. Which of the following words best describes Maurice as a scientist?
3. Which of the following characters did Crick discuss his problems with the helix theory with?
4. About how long did Crick think it would take he and Watson to narrow down the number of possible DNA structures?
5. Which of the following is the best definition of the term helix?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)