|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
(c) No less money
2. How did Watson think that most of the scientific community felt about DNA?
(a) It was the next great breakthrough
(b) It was an ongoing project for most of them
(c) It was already solved
(d) It was unimportant
3. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
(d) United States
4. What did Crick move on to work on after told to stop working on the model of DNA?
(a) Helix structures
(b) His PhD thesis
(d) Nothing, he stopped working altogether
5. What had Watson construction which was checked against Rosy's measurements?
(b) Completed model
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Maurice going to return to Watson?
2. Which of the following terms best describes the human dilemma of deciding to work against your colleague or behind their back?
3. How did Watson and Crick respond to Bragg when he told them to stop working on the structure of DNA?
4. Who was taken with Watson's sister?
5. Whose ideas did Rosy's research ignore?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)