|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much less money was his new fellowship offer for?
(a) No less money
2. Which of the following is the best definition of the term abated?
(a) Fell off
3. Why did Watson have to leave the estate he was staying at over Christmas?
(a) To accept a new job
(b) To return to work
(c) To speak at a meeting in London
(d) To meet Crick to work on their project related to the structure of DNA
4. Where did Watson go for Christmas?
5. What happened to Watson's fellowship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the fellowship board want him to speak?
2. Which of the following events interrupted Crick's interest in DNA?
3. Who else did Watson invite to his friend's parents for Christmas?
4. Why did Watson believe that DNA would be a two-chain?
5. What subject did Crick study as an undergraduate?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)