|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Charles Weeb purchase his very first television station for?
(a) $3 million.
(b) $6 million.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $2 million.
2. What does Skink replace his lost eye with?
(a) A wolf eye.
(b) A bear eye.
(c) An owl eye.
(d) An eagle eye.
3. When Skink and Garcia return from Garcia's fishing lesson on the lake, who is waiting for the two men at Skink's cabin?
(a) Lanie Gault.
(b) Deacon Johnson.
(c) Dennis Gault.
(d) Charles Weeb.
4. When Decker returns from New Orleans to Miami, who does Decker unsuccessfully try to reach on the telephone?
(a) Lou Zicutto.
(b) Jim Tile.
(c) Dennis Gault.
(d) Al Garcia.
5. What tape does Skink remove from the player in the Corvette and throw out the window?
(a) Aretha Franklin.
(b) Moody Blues.
(c) Creedence Clearwater Revival.
(d) Whitney Houston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine does Reverend Weeb routinely warn his congregation about reading?
2. What vehicle do Tile and Garcia arrive at the Lockhart tournament driving?
3. What charge is contained in the bench warrant issued for Decker's arrest?
4. At the practice day for the Lockhart tournament, how many fish are caught by the competing fishermen?
5. After escaping from Decker's trailer without being arrested, where do Decker and Skink go for breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the New Orleans bass fishing tournament, what does the angler with the biggest fish receive?
2. After Decker is awakened in his Miami trailer by the telephone ringing, what does he expect that his visitor will be bringing to him?
3. What does Lanie share with the police in her statement?
4. What "proof" do the police have that point to Decker as Dickie's killer?
5. When Decker and Skink are leaving town and realize they are being followed, Decker pulls over to talk to the person following them. What does Decker realize about his pursuer?
6. Why does Catherine begin to bark as Curl is driving them to Miami to confront Decker?
7. Why do the police officers not enter Decker's trailer in Miami when Decker is inside the trailer, but is being held prisoner?
8. Why does Garcia want to be present when Decker is taken into custody?
9. Why does Deacon Johnson have trouble in Florida obtaining a child for Weeb's next human healing?
10. Why does Thomas Curl intend to kill R.J. Decker?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)