|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Decker's accuser claim that Dickie paid Decker as hush money?
2. How many compartments does Dennis Gault's tackle box have?
3. As Decker drives back to Hammon after dropping his visitor at a hotel in New Orleans, whose body does Decker discover?
(a) Dennis Gault.
(b) Dickie Lockhart.
(c) Ed Spurling.
(d) Thomas Curl.
4. As Skink ties up Decker's visitor with fishing line, what song is Skink singing?
(a) Never Say Good-Bye.
(b) Knights in White Satin.
(c) Little Too Late.
(d) Another One Bites the Dust.
5. Who claims that he has proof that Dickie Lockhart was murdered by Decker?
(a) Deacon Johnson.
(b) Dennis Gault.
(c) Charles Weeb.
(d) Thomas Curl.
Short Answer Questions
1. When first starting out as a televangelist, how did Charles Weeb gain his first followers?
2. When Decker goes to answer the door of his Miami trailer, he is clobbered from behind. Who hits Decker?
3. Who enrolls in the Dickie Lockhart Memorial Bass Tournament posing as brothers?
4. How long does it take Weeb to truck in the second load of bass from Alabama?
5. On what date is Richard Lockhart buried?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lanie share with the police in her statement?
2. When Weeb realizes that two of the contestants in his fishing tournament are minorities, why is Weeb upset?
3. What "proof" do the police have that point to Decker as Dickie's killer?
4. What is eerily familiar to Decker about the dead body that he finds on his way back to Hammond that reminds him of Ott Pickney?
5. After Decker is awakened in his Miami trailer by the telephone ringing, what does he expect that his visitor will be bringing to him?
6. Why does Deacon Johnson have trouble in Florida obtaining a child for Weeb's next human healing?
7. When Lanie is being questioned by Tile and Decker, she admits lying to the police. Why does Lanie lie to the police?
8. Why do the police officers not enter Decker's trailer in Miami when Decker is inside the trailer, but is being held prisoner?
9. At the New Orleans bass fishing tournament, what does the angler with the biggest fish receive?
10. Why does Garcia want to be present when Decker is taken into custody?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)