|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Decker and Tile surprise Lanie to question her about the film Lanie stole, where do Decker and Tile find Lanie?
(a) St. Augustine.
(c) Fort Lauderdale.
(d) Miami Beach.
2. When Decker's visitor arrives at his trailer in Miami, how many police cars are in Decker's yard?
3. Who goes to Decker's trailer in an effort to figure out where Decker is hiding?
(a) Jim Tile.
(b) Lanie Gault.
(c) Thomas Curl.
(d) Dennis Gault.
4. As Decker and Skink prepare to leave for the Lockhart fishing tournament, how does Skink characterize Garcia's fishing ability?
5. How many compartments does Dennis Gault's tackle box have?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the New Orleans bass tournament, what does Skink find aboard the boat that he uses to find Dickie's fish traps?
2. After the weigh-in at the bass fishing tournament in New Orleans, Decker returns to his hotel room. Who is waiting for Decker in his hotel room?
3. After Decker captures the wrong cheaters on film, what does Skink offer to do?
4. How much money did Charles Weeb purchase his very first television station for?
5. After Skink is beaten, Garcia and Decker stop at a convenience store. What does Decker buy for Skink?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dickie Lockhart have a closed coffin at his funeral?
2. Weeb refuses to cancel the fishing tournament even though the lake will not support bass. Why does Weeb refuse to cancel the tournament?
3. What "proof" do the police have that point to Decker as Dickie's killer?
4. Why does Catherine begin to bark as Curl is driving them to Miami to confront Decker?
5. After returning to Miami, what does Decker want to tell Dennis Gault?
6. When Weeb realizes that two of the contestants in his fishing tournament are minorities, why is Weeb upset?
7. Why does Thomas Curl intend to kill R.J. Decker?
8. After Decker is awakened in his Miami trailer by the telephone ringing, what does he expect that his visitor will be bringing to him?
9. Why does Thomas Curl decide to kidnap Catherine?
10. At the New Orleans bass fishing tournament, what does the angler with the heaviest stringer receive?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)