|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose boat is the last one to reach the dock for the weigh-in at the New Orleans bass tournament?
(a) Dickie Lockhart.
(b) Dennis Gault.
(c) Ed Spurling.
(d) Charles Weeb.
2. What word in Decker's supposed blackmail note makes Al Garcia question the note's legitimacy?
3. How much money did Charles Weeb purchase his very first television station for?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $6 million.
(d) $3 million.
4. What is the name of the bass that Skink feeds regularly?
(c) Big Girl.
5. How many siblings does Charles Weeb actually have?
6. After Jim Tile gets off work and returns to his house, which of his prisoners decides to answer Jim's questions?
(a) Culver Rundell.
(b) Ozzie Rundell.
(c) Thomas Curl.
(d) Lou Zicutti.
7. As Decker and Skink prepare to leave for the Lockhart fishing tournament, how does Skink characterize Garcia's fishing ability?
8. At what time do the bass fishing boats have to be back in order to be able to participate in the weigh-in at the New Orleans tournament?
(a) 4:30 pm.
(b) 8:30 pm.
(c) 6:30 pm.
(d) 2:30 pm.
9. What charge is contained in the bench warrant issued for Decker's arrest?
(a) Aggravated assault.
(b) Reckless endangerment.
10. Who tells Skink the details of the bench warrant issued for Decker's arrrest?
(a) Jim Tile.
(b) Al Garcia.
(c) Lou Zucutti.
(d) Dennis Gault.
11. When Skink and Decker are trying to think of a safe place to hide, where does Skink suggest the men hide?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) Big Cypress.
12. When Decker returns from New Orleans to Miami, who does Decker unsuccessfully try to reach on the telephone?
(a) Al Garcia.
(b) Dennis Gault.
(c) Lou Zicutto.
(d) Jim Tile.
13. According to Tile's prisoner, where did Tom and Lemus take Ott Pickney to question him about Bobby Clinch?
(a) A hunting lodge.
(b) A deer camp.
(c) A fishing pier.
(d) A back alley.
14. After escaping from Decker's trailer without being arrested, where do Decker and Skink go for breakfast?
15. What does the person breaking into Decker's trailer use to kill an attacking pit bull?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rope.
(c) A knife.
(d) A screwdriver.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the New Orleans bass tournament, whose boat does Skink use to find Dickie's fish traps?
2. After Skink is badly beaten, what body part will Skink most likely lose as a result of his injuries?
3. When Decker goes to answer the door of his Miami trailer, he is clobbered from behind. Who hits Decker?
4. What is the name of the person who tells Jim Tile where he can find Thomas Curl?
5. After Decker captures the wrong cheaters on film, what does Skink offer to do?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)