|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims that he has proof that Dickie Lockhart was murdered by Decker?
(a) Dennis Gault.
(b) Charles Weeb.
(c) Thomas Curl.
(d) Deacon Johnson.
2. Who tells Skink the details of the bench warrant issued for Decker's arrrest?
(a) Jim Tile.
(b) Al Garcia.
(c) Dennis Gault.
(d) Lou Zucutti.
3. On what date is Richard Lockhart buried?
(a) January 25.
(b) December 25.
(c) March 25.
(d) February 25.
4. What charge is contained in the bench warrant issued for Decker's arrest?
(c) Reckless endangerment.
(d) Aggravated assault.
5. After Decker captures the wrong cheaters on film, what does Skink offer to do?
(a) Photoshop the pictures.
(b) Kill Dickie.
(c) Turn in the cheaters that were caught.
(d) Try again the next day.
6. After Skink is beaten, Garcia and Decker stop at a convenience store. What does Decker buy for Skink?
7. When Skink and Decker are trying to think of a safe place to hide, where does Decker finally drive to?
(a) Skink's house.
(b) The Days Inn.
(c) Jim's house.
(d) Catherine's house.
8. What does Thomas Curl name the dog head attached to his arm?
9. What tape does Skink remove from the player in the Corvette and throw out the window?
(a) Moody Blues.
(b) Aretha Franklin.
(c) Whitney Houston.
(d) Creedence Clearwater Revival.
10. How long does it take Weeb to truck in the second load of bass from Alabama?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) One day.
(d) Eighteen hours.
11. How much money did Charles Weeb purchase his very first television station for?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $6 million.
(d) $3 million.
12. At the practice day for the Lockhart tournament, how many fish are caught by the competing fishermen?
13. According to Tile's prisoner, where did Tom and Lemus take Ott Pickney to question him about Bobby Clinch?
(a) A deer camp.
(b) A fishing pier.
(c) A back alley.
(d) A hunting lodge.
14. Who is being held captive in Lanie's condo?
(a) Catherine Decker.
(b) Clarisse Clinch.
(c) Ellen O'Leary.
(d) Dickie Lockhart.
15. When Decker goes to answer the door of his Miami trailer, he is clobbered from behind. Who hits Decker?
(a) Dennis Gault.
(c) Jim Tile.
(d) Al Garcia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person breaking into Decker's trailer use to kill an attacking pit bull?
2. Arriving at Decker's chosen safe house, Decker sees two cars. What kind of car does James drive?
3. Who tells Dennis Gault about Queenie?
4. As Weeb becomes desperate for money, what does he decide to show on his television program?
5. Under what name does Thomas Curl register himself and Catherine into the Holiday Inn in Coral Springs?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)