|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tile's prisoner, where did Tom and Lemus take Ott Pickney to question him about Bobby Clinch?
(a) A back alley.
(b) A deer camp.
(c) A hunting lodge.
(d) A fishing pier.
2. How long does it take Weeb to truck in the second load of bass from Alabama?
(a) Six hours.
(b) One day.
(c) Eighteen hours.
(d) Two days.
3. After the weigh-in at the bass fishing tournament in New Orleans, Decker returns to his hotel room. Who is waiting for Decker in his hotel room?
(a) Ed Spurling.
(b) Dennis Gault.
(c) Lanie Gault.
(d) Thomas Curl.
4. What does Thomas Curl name the dog head attached to his arm?
5. At the practice day for the Lockhart tournament, how many fish are caught by the competing fishermen?
6. How many siblings does Charles Weeb actually have?
7. Who claims that he has proof that Dickie Lockhart was murdered by Decker?
(a) Dennis Gault.
(b) Thomas Curl.
(c) Deacon Johnson.
(d) Charles Weeb.
8. How do Skink and Decker evade the police when the police show up at Decker's "safe house"?
(a) By car.
(b) By train.
(c) By bike.
(d) By boat.
9. How much money did Charles Weeb purchase his very first television station for?
(a) $3 million.
(b) $1 million.
(c) $6 million.
(d) $2 million.
10. When Skink and Garcia return from Garcia's fishing lesson on the lake, who is waiting for the two men at Skink's cabin?
(a) Lanie Gault.
(b) Deacon Johnson.
(c) Dennis Gault.
(d) Charles Weeb.
11. What word in Decker's supposed blackmail note makes Al Garcia question the note's legitimacy?
12. When Decker's visitor arrives at his trailer in Miami, how many police cars are in Decker's yard?
13. Knowing that the police are looking for Decker, where do Decker and Skink ditch Decker's Plymouth?
(a) At the trailer park.
(b) At the restaurant.
(c) At the shopping mall.
(d) At the airport.
14. What does the person breaking into Decker's trailer use to kill an attacking pit bull?
(a) A screwdriver.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A rope.
15. According to Jim Tile's source, where can Tile find Thomas Curl?
(a) In Orlando.
(b) In Harney.
(c) In New Orleans.
(d) In Miami.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Skink is beaten, Garcia and Decker stop at a convenience store. What does Decker buy for Skink?
2. Under what name does Thomas Curl register himself and Catherine into the Holiday Inn in Coral Springs?
3. As Skink ties up Decker's visitor with fishing line, what song is Skink singing?
4. When Decker and Skink decide to leave town, Skink notices that they are being followed. Who is following Decker and Skink?
5. How many men come upon Skink and beat him up while Skink is waiting for Decker and his companion to return?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)