|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the men on the fishing boat don't turn around so Decker can get a good picture of their faces, what does Skink do?
(b) Call out.
(d) Shoot his gun.
2. What newspaper did Ott Pickney work at before moving to Harney?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Washington Post.
(c) The Miami Sun.
(d) The Orlando Herald.
3. How much does the person hiring Decker agree to pay Decker for the investigation?
4. What does Bobby Clinch love more than anything in the world?
(a) His boat.
(b) His car.
(c) His wife.
(d) His kids.
5. On what date does Bobby Clinch "go fishing" for the last time?
(a) October 12.
(b) March 15.
(c) May 1.
(d) January 6.
6. When Decker returns to his trailer after having dinner with Catherine, the phone is ringing. What does the caller tell Decker?
(a) Dickie is missing.
(b) Culver is missing.
(c) Pickney is missing.
(d) Skink is missing.
7. According to Skink's theory, where does Dickie Lockhart probably hide his big hawgs?
(a) Bayou Bog.
(b) Coon Bog.
(c) Morgan Slough.
(d) Lunker Lakes.
8. Who tells Decker at the funeral that Bobby's death was not accidental?
(a) Lanie Gault.
(b) Dickie Lockhart.
(c) Clarisse Clinch.
(d) Jim Tile.
9. How much money does Decker offer to Skink for Skink's services?
10. According to Skink's theory, what was Bobby looking for on the day that Bobby died?
(a) A picture.
(b) A journal.
(c) A tape.
(d) A fish.
11. According to Bobby's wife, what is Bobby's most annoying habit?
(a) Bass fishing.
(b) Deer hunting.
(d) Car collecting.
12. What is the Harney Sheriff's name?
(a) Jeff Ramsey.
(b) Early Lockhart.
(c) Jim Tile.
(d) Oscar Randall.
13. How many men surprise Pickney as Pickney is looking at the console from Bobby's boat?
14. Who did Decker's father work for while Decker was growing up?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The White House.
(c) The IRS.
(d) The CIA.
15. What is the name of the development that Reverend Weeb is billing as a new Christian city?
(a) Morgan Slough.
(b) Christian Canals.
(c) Lunker Lakes.
(d) Cotton Bog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of film does Decker load into his camera because he feels the images will be more dramatic?
2. What does Pickney find attached to the console from Bobby's boat that should not have been there?
3. What is the name of the perfume that Catherine always wears when she visits Decker?
4. Who is Dickie Lockhart's competition for television bass fishing supremacy?
5. According to the pathology report, what is the cause of Bobby Clinch's death?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)