|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is Skink's fishing boat?
(a) 52 feet.
(b) 18 feet.
(c) 12 feet.
(d) 24 feet.
2. What is Bobby Clinch buried in?
(a) His truck bed.
(b) His tackle box.
(c) His bed.
(d) His bass boat.
3. Why did the manhunt for Clinton Tyree finally end?
(a) Tyree's limousine driver confessed to murder.
(b) Tyree was spotted in Louisiana.
(c) Tyree's body was found.
(d) Tyree's resignation letter was received.
4. Where is the bass tournament that Skink and Decker head to in order to obtain proof of Lockhart's cheating?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) Lunker Lakes.
5. When Decker returns to his trailer after having dinner with Catherine, the phone is ringing. What does the caller tell Decker?
(a) Dickie is missing.
(b) Skink is missing.
(c) Pickney is missing.
(d) Culver is missing.
6. How much time did Decker serve in Apalachee prison for assault?
(a) Two years.
(b) Ten months.
(c) One year.
(d) Eighteen months.
7. According to Skink's theory, where does Dickie Lockhart probably hide his big hawgs?
(a) Morgan Slough.
(b) Lunker Lakes.
(c) Bayou Bog.
(d) Coon Bog.
8. Who makes Bobby's boat into the coffin that Bobby is buried in?
9. When Skink leaves the plane in New Orleans, Decker remains aboard the plane. Where does the plane fly on to?
10. What does Skink typically eat for dinner?
(b) Road kill.
11. After walking away from his elected office, where did Clinton Tyree settle down?
(c) New Orleans.
12. The day the New Orleans bass tournament begins, who is NOT in New Orleans for the tournament?
(a) Ed Spurling.
(b) Dickie Lockhart.
(c) Dennis Gault.
(d) Charles Weeb.
13. Where did Lanie Gault and Bobby Clinch originally meet?
(a) At a tackle store.
(b) At their local bar.
(c) At a bass tournament.
(d) On a modeling shoot.
14. What kind of proof does the person hiring Decker want of the cheating happening at fishing tournaments?
(b) Audio recordings.
(d) Eyewitness accounts.
15. What does Pickney find attached to the console from Bobby's boat that should not have been there?
(a) A piece of rope.
(b) A remote control.
(c) A listening device.
(d) An electrical wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Catherine visits Decker at his trailer, where does Catherine try to convince Decker to move to?
2. How many interchanges does the state highway board "graciously" grant to Weeb's development project?
3. During the manhunt for Clinton Tyree, how many times was Tyree's driver polygraphed?
4. According to Bobby's wife, what is Bobby's most annoying habit?
5. Where was Jim Tile born?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)