|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pickney goes to the Clinch house to interview Clarisse, how many fishing rods are still in Bobby's house?
2. Who hires R.J. Decker to look into cheating at fishing tournaments?
(a) Dickie Lockhart.
(b) Dennis Gault.
(c) Davey Dillo.
(d) Bobby Clinch.
3. How much money does Weeb pay to the state highway board for each of the interchanges granted to Weeb's development project?
4. How much money does Decker offer to Skink for Skink's services?
5. As Skink and Decker sit in their boat waiting for the cheating fishermen to retrieve the marked fish, what is it about Skink that reminds Decker of someone?
(a) Skink's fingers.
(b) Skink's eyes.
(c) Skink's stature.
(d) Skink's teeth.
6. What is the name of the development that Reverend Weeb is billing as a new Christian city?
(a) Morgan Slough.
(b) Cotton Bog.
(c) Christian Canals.
(d) Lunker Lakes.
7. What newspaper did Ott Pickney work at before moving to Harney?
(a) The Washington Post.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Miami Sun.
(d) The Orlando Herald.
8. According to Bobby's wife, what is Bobby's most annoying habit?
(a) Deer hunting.
(b) Bass fishing.
(c) Car collecting.
9. As soon as Decker gets off the telephone, he starts driving back to Harney. What time does Decker arrive in Harney?
(a) 2:30 pm.
(b) 4:30 am.
(c) 2:30 am.
(d) 4:30 pm.
10. In the story, what does BBR stand for?
(a) Bass Bait Rankings.
(b) Bass Boat Rigs.
(c) Bass Blasters Ratings.
(d) Bass Big Riggers.
11. What is the name of the pathologist who conducts Bobby Clinch's autopsy?
(a) Culver Rundell.
(b) Michael Pembroke.
(c) Levon Bennett.
(d) R.J. Decker.
12. How does Pickney describe Skink to Decker?
(a) As an eccentric recluse.
(b) As a worldly mentor.
(c) As a superior guide.
(d) As a fair employer.
13. Where is Dickie Lockhart's hometown?
14. How much time did Decker serve in Apalachee prison for assault?
(a) Ten months.
(b) One year.
(c) Eighteen months.
(d) Two years.
15. When Catherine visits Decker at his trailer, where does Catherine try to convince Decker to move to?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bobby and Lanie first met, what was Bobby's full-time job?
2. Who dresses up as the Harney High School's Davey Dillo mascot?
3. How many units is Weeb planning to build for his new Christian city?
4. What is the per episode budget for Dickie Lockhart's fishing program?
5. What is the name of the perfume that Catherine always wears when she visits Decker?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)