|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men surprise Pickney as Pickney is looking at the console from Bobby's boat?
2. In the story, what does BBR stand for?
(a) Bass Blasters Ratings.
(b) Bass Boat Rigs.
(c) Bass Big Riggers.
(d) Bass Bait Rankings.
3. According to Skink's theory, what was Bobby looking for on the day that Bobby died?
(a) A tape.
(b) A fish.
(c) A journal.
(d) A picture.
4. How much money did Dennis Gault at one time offer to an undercover federal officer to kill Dickie Lockhart?
5. Who is Dickie Lockhart's competition for television bass fishing supremacy?
(a) Charles Weeb.
(b) Al Pinkerton.
(c) Ed Spurling.
(d) Dennis Gault.
6. How many brothers does Decker have?
7. How long did it take the IRS to shut down one of the country's largest land-development firms after Tyree turned down the company's bribes?
(a) Six years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three years.
8. What kind of film does Decker load into his camera because he feels the images will be more dramatic?
(a) Sepia film.
(b) Low light film.
(c) High speed film.
(d) Black and white film.
9. What does Ott Pickney typically write for the Harney Sentinel?
(d) Help wanted ads.
10. What is the name of the pathologist who conducts Bobby Clinch's autopsy?
(a) Culver Rundell.
(b) Michael Pembroke.
(c) R.J. Decker.
(d) Levon Bennett.
11. How does Pickney describe Skink to Decker?
(a) As a superior guide.
(b) As a worldly mentor.
(c) As a fair employer.
(d) As an eccentric recluse.
12. Where is Dickie Lockhart's hometown?
13. According to Lanie, how many tournaments did Bobby fish per year when Bobby and Lanie first met?
14. Who tries to call Decker while Decker is out fishing with Skink?
(a) Clarisse Clinch.
(b) Jim Tile.
(c) Ott Pickney.
(d) Lanie Gault.
15. As Skink and Decker sit in their boat waiting for the cheating fishermen to retrieve the marked fish, what is it about Skink that reminds Decker of someone?
(a) Skink's stature.
(b) Skink's eyes.
(c) Skink's fingers.
(d) Skink's teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs a fish camp on Lake Jessup?
2. At the airport in Orlando, what does the flight attendant refuse to let Skink board the plane with?
3. According to Decker, what is the best indicator of a person's true identity?
4. As Skink and Decker sit in their boat waiting for the cheating fishermen to retrieve the marked fish, Decker asks if Skink is wanted for something. How does Skink respond?
5. According to the Harney Sentinel, what is the official cause of Pickney's death?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)