1. On what date does Bobby Clinch "go fishing" for the last time?
2. What does Bobby Clinch love more than anything in the world?
3. According to Bobby's wife, what is Bobby's most annoying habit?
4. Who hires R.J. Decker to look into cheating at fishing tournaments?
5. Who does the person hiring Decker accuse of cheating at fishing tournaments?
6. How much does the person hiring Decker agree to pay Decker for the investigation?
7. What kind of proof does the person hiring Decker want of the cheating happening at fishing tournaments?
8. According to the pathology report, what is the cause of Bobby Clinch's death?
This section contains 4,025 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)