|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was the state's largest manhunt conducted after Clinton Tyree first disappeared?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Twelve days.
(d) Two weeks.
2. How many brothers does Decker have?
3. How long did it take the IRS to shut down one of the country's largest land-development firms after Tyree turned down the company's bribes?
(a) Six years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
4. When Decker leaves Skink's cabin after the two men plan to meet the next day in Orlando, where does Decker head?
(a) To see Catherine.
(b) To his trailer.
(c) To Morgan Slough.
(d) To see Lanie.
5. According to Decker, what is the best indicator of a person's true identity?
(a) Their boat.
(b) Their house.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the manhunt for Clinton Tyree finally end?
2. When Pickney goes to the Clinch house to interview Clarisse, how many fishing trophies are on Bobby's bookshelf?
3. What does Skink typically eat for dinner?
4. How big is Skink's fishing boat?
5. According to Skink's theory, where does Dickie Lockhart probably hide his big hawgs?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)