|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bobby and Lanie first met, what was Bobby's full-time job?
(a) Guiding other fishermen.
(b) Fishing tournaments.
(c) Laying cable.
(d) Stocking store shelves.
2. What is Bobby Clinch buried with?
(a) His boat propeller.
(b) His favorite hook.
(c) His tackle box.
(d) His fishing pole.
3. When Decker goes to Skink's house after Bobby's funeral, what does Skink offer to Decker for lunch?
4. According to Decker, what is the best indicator of a person's true identity?
(a) Their boat.
(b) Their house.
(c) Their car.
(d) Their clothes.
5. What is the name of the woman who opens Weeb's hotel room door in response to Dickie Lockhart's knock?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pickney goes to the Clinch house to interview Clarisse, how many fishing rods are still in Bobby's house?
2. Who hires R.J. Decker to look into cheating at fishing tournaments?
3. Who is Dickie Lockhart's competition for television bass fishing supremacy?
4. Who tells Skink the details of the bench warrant issued for Decker's arrrest?
5. Who does the person hiring Decker accuse of cheating at fishing tournaments?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)