|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the pathologist who conducts Bobby Clinch's autopsy?
(a) Michael Pembroke.
(b) Levon Bennett.
(c) Culver Rundell.
(d) R.J. Decker.
2. During the manhunt for Clinton Tyree, how many times was Tyree's driver polygraphed?
3. When Ott PIckney shows up at Decker's hotel the day after sending Decker to see Skink, where does Pickney invite Decker to?
(a) A grand opening.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A play.
(d) A concert.
4. What is the name of the development that Reverend Weeb is billing as a new Christian city?
(a) Cotton Bog.
(b) Morgan Slough.
(c) Lunker Lakes.
(d) Christian Canals.
5. How many men are on the boat that comes to retrieve the marked fish at the New Orleans fishing tournament?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the airport in Orlando, what does the flight attendant refuse to let Skink board the plane with?
2. Who runs a fish camp on Lake Jessup?
3. What was Decker's first occupation out of high school?
4. What one thing was Clinton Tyree known for on the campaign trail?
5. According to Bobby's wife, what is Bobby's most annoying habit?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)