|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pickney's educated guess, about how much does Bobby's tackle box weigh?
(a) 10 pounds.
(b) 24 pounds.
(c) 35 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
2. How much does Decker's accuser claim that Dickie paid Decker as hush money?
3. What is the name of the person who tells Jim Tile where he can find Thomas Curl?
(a) Al Garcia.
(b) Derek Curl.
(c) Ozzie Rundell.
(d) Shawn Curl.
4. How many men surprise Pickney as Pickney is looking at the console from Bobby's boat?
5. What kind of truck does Ott Pickney drive?
(a) A Chevy.
(b) A Toyota.
(c) A Honda.
(d) A Ford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the state trooper report to Skink that he found on the ground near the suspicious truck parked near Morgan Slough?
2. When Ott PIckney shows up at Decker's hotel the day after sending Decker to see Skink, where does Pickney invite Decker to?
3. When Decker goes to answer the door of his Miami trailer, he is clobbered from behind. Who hits Decker?
4. According to Lanie, how many tournaments did Bobby fish per year when Bobby and Lanie first met?
5. When Decker leaves Skink's cabin after the two men plan to meet the next day in Orlando, where does Decker head?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)