|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men surprise Pickney as Pickney is looking at the console from Bobby's boat?
2. According to Jim Tile's source, where can Tile find Thomas Curl?
(a) In Miami.
(b) In Harney.
(c) In Orlando.
(d) In New Orleans.
3. As Skink and Decker sit in their boat waiting for the cheating fishermen to retrieve the marked fish, Decker asks if Skink is wanted for something. How does Skink respond?
(a) Let it go.
(b) Not wanted, lost.
(c) Mind your own business.
(d) Not wanted, needed.
4. What does Ott Pickney typically write for the Harney Sentinel?
(c) Help wanted ads.
5. In order to stop cheating at bass tournaments, what did Gault originally propose that ultimately made him a laughing stock in the fishing community?
(a) Using sonar.
(b) Using tagged bass.
(c) Using flares.
(d) Using helicopters.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day the New Orleans bass tournament begins, who is NOT in New Orleans for the tournament?
2. What is Bobby Clinch buried with?
3. Where is Dickie Lockhart's hometown?
4. According to Pickney's educated guess, about how much does Bobby's tackle box weigh?
5. How many men are on the boat that comes to retrieve the marked fish at the New Orleans fishing tournament?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)