|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pickney find attached to the console from Bobby's boat that should not have been there?
(a) A remote control.
(b) A piece of rope.
(c) A listening device.
(d) An electrical wire.
2. When Decker returns from New Orleans to Miami, who is the first person that he calls?
(a) Laine Gault.
(b) Jim Tile.
(c) Lou Zicutto.
(d) Dennis Gault.
3. What charge is contained in the bench warrant issued for Decker's arrest?
(a) Reckless endangerment.
(c) Aggravated assault.
4. Decker is the second person that Dennis tries to hire to investigate Dickie's cheating. Who was hired before Decker?
(a) Bobby Clinch.
(c) Jim Tile.
(d) Charles Weeb.
5. As Dickie Lockhart knocks on Weeb's hotel room door in New Orleans, what is Dickie carrying with him?
(a) A fishing rod.
(b) A briefcase.
(c) A beer.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cemetery in which Bobby Clinch is laid to rest?
2. How does Skink kill the pit bulls that chase him in Decker's neighborhood?
3. During the manhunt for Clinton Tyree, how many times was Tyree's driver polygraphed?
4. After Decker and Skink leave Tile's car and begin heading through the woods, they are shot at. What kind of gun is used to fire upon Decker and Skink?
5. After the New Orleans bass tournament, whose boat does Skink use to find Dickie's fish traps?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)