|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lanie Gault and Bobby Clinch originally meet?
(a) At a tackle store.
(b) On a modeling shoot.
(c) At their local bar.
(d) At a bass tournament.
2. After the New Orleans bass tournament, what does Skink find aboard the boat that he uses to find Dickie's fish traps?
(a) An unfilled fishing cage.
(b) A phone log of Tile's calls.
(c) A depth chart of the lake.
(d) A map of Decker's neighborhood.
3. When Decker returns from New Orleans to Miami, who is the first person that he calls?
(a) Lou Zicutto.
(b) Dennis Gault.
(c) Jim Tile.
(d) Laine Gault.
4. According to Skink's theory, where does Dickie Lockhart probably hide his big hawgs?
(a) Bayou Bog.
(b) Coon Bog.
(c) Lunker Lakes.
(d) Morgan Slough.
5. When Decker returns from New Orleans to Miami, who does Decker unsuccessfully try to reach on the telephone?
(a) Dennis Gault.
(b) Lou Zicutto.
(c) Jim Tile.
(d) Al Garcia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Decker is the second person that Dennis tries to hire to investigate Dickie's cheating. Who was hired before Decker?
2. After walking away from his elected office, where did Clinton Tyree settle down?
3. What kind of truck does Ott Pickney drive?
4. As Skink and Decker are eating breakfast after avoiding arrest at Decker's trailer, who does Decker say that he believes killed Lockhart?
5. In the 1970s, what position was Clinton Tyree elected to?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)