|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Laura is photographed doing what?
(a) Kissing Nick.
(b) Copying the marketing plan.
(c) Giving the bids to Philip.
(d) Breaking into Ericka's apartment.
2. How does Nick intentionally embarrass Lauren at the office?
(a) He calls her unsavory names.
(b) He tells everyone she is good in bed.
(c) He tries to seduce Lauren while on a conference call.
(d) He speaks to her only in provocative terms.
3. What is Jim's relationship with Ericka?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He is her brother-in-law.
(c) He had been engaged to her.
(d) He is her uncle.
4. What does Lauren make clear to Nick that she wants?
(a) A relationship.
(b) A sports car.
(c) A condo.
(d) A vacation home.
5. When do Nick and Lauren marry?
(a) In a year.
(c) In three months.
(d) In six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Nick bring Lauren when he returns from Europe?
2. What is Lauren's assignment regarding a new project?
3. Who is the Italian with whom Nick is working on a secret project?
4. Who has Nick brought with him to the party?
5. What had Lauren left at Nick's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nick humiliate Lauren after his lawyer tells him what she has done?
2. How does Jim alter the course of events and what happens to Nick and Lauren's relationship as a result?
3. What does Nick share with Lauren about the special project?
4. How does Jim come to Lauren's aid when Nick begins making advances again?
5. How is Philip able to discern some information he needs in spite of Lauren's unwillingness to spy for him?
6. What facts does the head of security reveal to Nick after Laura has moved back home?
7. What two pieces of information does Nick's lawyer reveal about Lauren?
8. What threatens to ruin the relationship between Nick and Lauren?
9. What surprises Lauren about a new assignment she gets at the office?
10. What happened in Nick's relationship with his mother to affect his relationships with other women?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)