|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only information about Nick that Lauren gives Philip?
(a) He is out of town.
(b) He is expanding to Europe.
(c) He is selling out.
(d) He is filing for bankruptcy.
2. In what language is Lauren fluent?
3. What news has Nick given the media?
(a) He is expanding the company.
(b) He is selling the company.
(c) He and Lauren are getting married.
(d) He is moving the company to Europe.
4. What does Nick send Lauren out to get just to offend her?
(a) His car washed.
(b) His breakfast.
(c) His girlfriend's birthday gift.
(d) His laundry.
5. Who does Lauren learn is Nick's mother?
(a) Carol Wentworth.
(b) Karen Whitworth.
(c) Carol Whitworth.
(d) Carol Wellington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Sinco Security Department tell Nick is the spy?
2. Laura is photographed doing what?
3. In what country has Nick been doing business?
4. Who picks up Lauren to go to the executive's meeting?
5. Who is the Italian with whom Nick is working on a secret project?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two pieces of information does Nick's lawyer reveal about Lauren?
2. What surprises Lauren about a new assignment she gets at the office?
3. What did Nick give Lauren before leaving the condo?
4. How does Jim alter the course of events and what happens to Nick and Lauren's relationship as a result?
5. What threatens to ruin the relationship between Nick and Lauren?
6. In addition to returning the pearl earrings, what choice does Lauren make in spite of Nick's poor behavior?
7. What does Lauren do when Nick shows up at her home and attempts to seduce her again?
8. How does Nick humiliate Lauren after his lawyer tells him what she has done?
9. What does Nick share with Lauren about the special project?
10. How does Tony prove to be Lauren's only friend at this point?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)