|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lauren do with the pearl earrings Nick gives her?
(a) Sells them on eBay.
(b) Gives them to her friend.
(c) Returns them to him.
(d) Returns them to the jeweler.
2. Why is company security investigating Lauren's employment information?
(a) She is becoming a partner in the firm.
(b) There are rumors of her criminal past.
(c) She directs a huge budget.
(d) She is working on a top secret project.
3. What does Lauren give Jim for his birthday?
(a) A magazine subscription.
(b) A bottle of scotch.
(c) Cuban cigars.
(d) A sweater.
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Lauren's behavior at the executive's meeting?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She pretends that seeing Nick does not bother her.
(c) She acts detached.
(d) She throws a drink on Nick.
5. Who does Jim pretend to have a date with this weekend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Rossi and his project?
2. Who is Nick's mistress?
3. Who picks up Lauren to go to the executive's meeting?
4. Which of the following does Nick NOT suggest to Lauren while at the party?
5. In what country has Nick been doing business?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nick share with Lauren about the special project?
2. What does Lauren learn about Ericka Moran at the party?
3. How does Jim's display of affection toward Lauren hasten Nick into revealing his feelings for her?
4. How do Nick and his secretary, Mary, react to Lauren's being assigned to the special project?
5. What action does Nick have his attorneys take regarding Lauren?
6. How do Nick's advances provide insight into his personality?
7. What two pieces of information does Nick's lawyer reveal about Lauren?
8. How is Philip able to discern some information he needs in spite of Lauren's unwillingness to spy for him?
9. How does Jim come to Lauren's aid when Nick begins making advances again?
10. What does Lauren do when Nick shows up at her home and attempts to seduce her again?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)