|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what meal does Lauren go to the Whitworth home?
2. What does Lauren do while running to her car?
(a) Tears her stocking.
(b) Trips and sprains her ankle.
(c) Loses a shoe.
(d) Drops her purse.
3. What athletic event do Nick and Lauren do together?
4. What does Lauren purposely leave out on her employment application?
(a) Her home address.
(b) Her e-mail address.
(c) Her hobbies.
(d) Her extensive education.
5. What decision did Nick's mother regret making?
(a) Having children.
(b) Not taking swimming lessons.
(c) Not going to college.
(d) Marrying Nick's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lauren need a job?
2. Who does Philip ask Lauren not to tell about the condo?
3. What does Philip Whitworth threaten to tell Nick?
4. What does Lauren do after Nick breaks her heart?
5. What does Lauren believe about Nick as she leaves him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can Lauren not avoid Nick even though she wants nothing more to do with him?
2. Describe the interaction between Laura and Nick at the construction site.
3. What does Lauren recall about the Whitworths as she drives to their home for dinner?
4. What does Lauren finally realize about Nick and his treatment of her?
5. What does Nick reveal to Lauren about his childhood?
6. What are Nick's intentions for inviting Lauren to go with him to a party at Harbor Springs on the weekend?
7. When does Nick begin to try to seduce Lauren?
8. How does Lauren know that Nick has put in a good word for her at Sinco regarding a job?
9. What decision does Lauren make about spying for Philip and how does she sabotage her job interview at Sinco?
10. How do Lauren's actions show her core character?
This section contains 1,217 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)