1. Who is the author of DOUBLE STANDARDS?
(a) Judith McNeill.
(b) Jane McNaught.
(c) Judith McInerney.
(d) Judith McNaught.
2. Who is the main female character in DOUBLE STANDARDS?
(a) Laurie Danskin.
(b) Lauren Danner.
(c) Lauren Dane.
(d) Laura Danner.
3. Who is the main male character in DOUBLE STANDARDS?
(a) Nick Sawyer.
(b) Nick Sinclair.
(c) Neil Sinclair.
(d) Nate Sinclair.
4. What is Lauren's talent?
5. Why has Lauren come to the big city?
(a) To study dance.
(b) To get a job.
(c) To go to college.
(d) To learn more about the real world.
6. What is the name of Nick's company?
7. Why does Lauren need a job?
(a) To pay for her college expenses.
(b) To pay her father's medical bills.
(c) To pay for her European trip.
(d) To get her first apartment.
8. What does Lauren think Nick is when she first meets him?
9. What does Nick invite Lauren to in Harbor Springs?
(a) A convention.
(b) A movie.
(c) A party.
(d) A business dinner.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,010 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)