|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Walter and Phyllis?
2. How does Lola plan to get the truth out of Phyllis?
3. What does Lola vow to do?
4. From eavesdropping, shy does Lola think Mr. Sanchetti was not involved in her father's death?
5. What does the answer to #100 want to know?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the point of view in this novel. From whose perspective is the story told? Cite some examples that validate your position.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the symbolism of the moon throughout the story? What does it mean for Walter and Lola? What does it ultimately mean for Walter and Phyllis? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Keyes. What is his role in Walter's life? What is his role in the book overall?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)