Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Walter and Phyllis?
2. How does Lola plan to get the truth out of Phyllis?
3. What does Lola vow to do?
4. From eavesdropping, shy does Lola think Mr. Sanchetti was not involved in her father's death?
5. What does the answer to #100 want to know?
Essay Topic 1
Is the relationship between Walter and Lola credible? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the meaning of the book's title. What is the literal meaning? What is the figurative meaning? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Walter is a pretty cold character until he meets Lola. Explain the irony of Walter's falling in love with Lola.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)