Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Walter and Phyllis?
2. How does Lola plan to get the truth out of Phyllis?
3. What does Lola vow to do?
4. From eavesdropping, shy does Lola think Mr. Sanchetti was not involved in her father's death?
5. What does the answer to #100 want to know?
Essay Topic 1
Walter and Phyllis spend most of their time avoiding being caught for their crime. Do you think they ever felt remorse for what they did? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Walter and Phyllis. What qualities does each bring to the scenario to commit the "perfect murder?"
Essay Topic 3
Explain Phyllis' personal history. What else is in her background that shows an evil character? Why does she behave the way she does?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)