Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Walter and Phyllis?
2. How does Lola plan to get the truth out of Phyllis?
3. What does Lola vow to do?
4. From eavesdropping, shy does Lola think Mr. Sanchetti was not involved in her father's death?
5. What does the answer to #100 want to know?
Walter believes that he is smarter than most of the people he deals with--including Phyllis. Explain how this is part of his downfall. What role do greed and ego play in Walter's demise?
Compare and contrast Walter and Phyllis. What qualities does each bring to the scenario to commit the "perfect murder?"
Explain the point of view in this novel. From whose perspective is the story told? Cite some examples that validate your position.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)