Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Walter and Phyllis?
2. How does Lola plan to get the truth out of Phyllis?
3. What does Lola vow to do?
4. From eavesdropping, shy does Lola think Mr. Sanchetti was not involved in her father's death?
5. What does the answer to #100 want to know?
Essay Topic 1
Walter and Phyllis spend most of their time avoiding being caught for their crime. Do you think they ever felt remorse for what they did? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
This story is built on a thread of tension for dramatic effect. Cite three examples from the book in which the author puts the characters in almost unbearably tense situations.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the symbolism of Walter's using the crutch to kill Mr. Nirdlinger. What does this choice show about Walter? Why did the author choose the crutch when there are so many other options available to Walter?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)