Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Walter and Phyllis?
2. How does Lola plan to get the truth out of Phyllis?
3. What does Lola vow to do?
4. From eavesdropping, shy does Lola think Mr. Sanchetti was not involved in her father's death?
5. What does the answer to #100 want to know?
Essay Topic 1
The story illustrates how evil thoughts lead to evil deeds. Why is Walter a prime candidate to take part in the crime? What is the lethal combination that lures him to make this decision?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Phyllis' personal history. What else is in her background that shows an evil character? Why does she behave the way she does?
Essay Topic 3
Walter and Phyllis spend most of their time avoiding being caught for their crime. Do you think they ever felt remorse for what they did? Explain.
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)