|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Keyes give to Walter?
2. Who does Walter have to meet with when he gets to the office?
3. What else are the investigators waiting on?
4. Who rules the death an accident?
5. Who has been interviewing everyone on the train?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Walter and Phyllis spend most of their time avoiding being caught for their crime. Do you think they ever felt remorse for what they did? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Explain Phyllis' personal history. What else is in her background that shows an evil character? Why does she behave the way she does?
Essay Topic 3
Walter is a pretty cold character until he meets Lola. Explain the irony of Walter's falling in love with Lola.
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)