|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mr. Sanchetti get to Griffith Park?
2. What does Lola tell Walter?
3. What information does Walter find in Keyes' office?
4. How does Phyllis contact Walter during this time?
5. What does Walter tell Keyes when he fears for Lola's safety?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Walter is a pretty cold character until he meets Lola. Explain the irony of Walter's falling in love with Lola.
Essay Topic 2
Is the relationship between Walter and Lola credible? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the meaning of the book's title. What is the literal meaning? What is the figurative meaning? Explain.
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)