Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Walter and Phyllis?
(a) They commit suicide
(b) They turn themselves in to the captain
(c) They get married
(d) They write their memoirs
2. How does Lola plan to get the truth out of Phyllis?
(a) Let the police eavesdrop
(b) Make a scene in the courtroom
(c) Record her confession
(d) Tell her that Mr. Sanchetti loves Lola
3. What does Lola vow to do?
(a) Get Mr. Sanchetti back
(b) Leave the city for good
(c) Kill Phyllis
(d) Reveal her suspicions about Phyllis to the police
4. From eavesdropping, shy does Lola think Mr. Sanchetti was not involved in her father's death?
(a) He does not love Phyllis enough
(b) He would not have the guts to commit murder
(c) He is too naive
(d) He never mentioned money
5. What does the answer to #100 want to know?
(a) Where Walter was last night
(b) The details of Nirdlinger's insurance policy
(c) Why Walter loaned money to Lola's boyfriend
(d) If Walter has ever been to Palo Alto
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that Keyes cannot understand?
2. What is Walter aware of when he wakes from the anesthesia?
3. What do both Walter and Phyllis agree on?
4. What does Walter have in a file at his company?
5. What country does Walter see from the deck?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)