|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had been Lola's mother's companion at the time of her death?
(a) Her sister
(c) A hospice nurse
2. What does Walter think will happen at Mazatlan?
(a) They will get married
(b) They will go sightseeing
(c) They will go snorkeling
(d) They will be arrested
3. What are Walter's true feelings about Phyllis now?
(a) He loves her but knows she does not love him
(b) He can't stand to even hear her voice
(c) He hopes she moves away and lets him alone
(d) He is still in love with her and can't wait until they can be together
4. What advice does Walter give Phyllis?
(a) How to raise Lola
(b) What to do at trial
(c) How to act innocent
(d) How to invest the money
5. What happens to Walter and Phyllis?
(a) They commit suicide
(b) They get married
(c) They turn themselves in to the captain
(d) They write their memoirs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been interviewing everyone on the train?
2. Who was the woman arrested for shooting Walter?
3. What does Lola confess to Walter one night?
4. From eavesdropping, shy does Lola think Mr. Sanchetti was not involved in her father's death?
5. What does Walter see while he waits for Phyllis in a grove?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)