|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Sanchetti witness at Griffith Park?
(a) A man beating a woman
(b) Walter getting shot
(c) A man getting mugged
(d) A couple making love
2. What has Lola's vow made Walter decide to do?
(a) Leave town immediately
(b) Kill Phyllis
(c) Threaten Mr. Sanchetti
(d) Kill Lola
3. What does the nurse give Walter?
(a) A sponge bath
(b) Ice to suck on
(c) A blanket
(d) A pillow
4. From eavesdropping, shy does Lola think Mr. Sanchetti was not involved in her father's death?
(a) He does not love Phyllis enough
(b) He never mentioned money
(c) He is too naive
(d) He would not have the guts to commit murder
5. What does Walter do after getting his ticket from Keyes?
(a) Closes up his office
(b) Goes home to pack a few clothes
(c) Goes directly to the pier and boards the ship
(d) Has his mail forwarded
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter think will happen at Mazatlan?
2. What information does Keyes share with Walter?
3. What does Lola vow to do?
4. What is Mr. Sanchetti's current situation?
5. Where was Lola's mother when she died?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)