|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Mr. Sanchetti suspected Phyllis was up to something the night his car was stolen?
(a) She had been asking detailed questions about Griffith Park
(b) She bought a new wardrobe
(c) She got a new hairstyle
(d) She bought a one-way airline ticket
2. What does Walter ask Keyes?
(a) If he is paralyzed
(b) If he is going to live
(c) If Lola has visited yet
(d) If they got the woman and the bullet
3. Who is Walter dating during this time?
4. What does Lola vow to do?
(a) Kill Phyllis
(b) Leave the city for good
(c) Get Mr. Sanchetti back
(d) Reveal her suspicions about Phyllis to the police
5. Who does Walter want to be implicated in his plan?
(b) Mr. Sanchetti
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter do with the item kept in the file?
2. What does Lola tell Walter when he takes her out to dinner?
3. Who else is in the hospital room?
4. What does the answer to #100 want to know?
5. Who visits Walter at his office a week later?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lola tell Walter about Sachetti that makes him suspicious?
2. What are the details of Walter's plan to kill Phyllis?
3. What information about Sachetti does Walter learn from Lola?
4. What are the preliminary investigative results about the case?
5. How does Lola react when Walter advises her about not testifying about Phyllis?
6. Describe Lola's demeanor when she visits Walter at his office a week later.
7. What do Walter and Phyllis do after they realize that their fate is sealed?
8. What realization does Walter come to when he sees Phyllis on board?
9. What suspicious information does Lola give to Walter?
10. What surprising information does Walter get from reading the newspaper account of his accident?
This section contains 1,210 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)