|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been interviewing everyone on the train?
(a) The F.B.I.
(b) Insurance investigators
(c) Police detectives
(d) NTSB investigators
2. Who else is in the hospital room?
3. What does Walter do after getting his ticket from Keyes?
(a) Goes home to pack a few clothes
(b) Closes up his office
(c) Has his mail forwarded
(d) Goes directly to the pier and boards the ship
4. What information does Walter find in Keyes' office?
(a) Keyes thinks Walter is guilty
(b) Keyes thinks Walter is innocent
(c) Keyes is dropping the investigation
(d) Keyes wants Walter followed
5. What happens to Walter while waiting in Mr. Sanchetti's car?
(a) He is mugged
(b) He recants his story
(c) He inhales fumes
(d) He is shot
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter do the following morning?
2. What advice does Walter give Phyllis?
3. What does Lola confess to Walter one night?
4. What is Mr. Sanchetti's current situation?
5. What action does Phyllis take next?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)