Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Walter and Phyllis?
(a) They commit suicide
(b) They turn themselves in to the captain
(c) They get married
(d) They write their memoirs
2. How does Lola plan to get the truth out of Phyllis?
(a) Let the police eavesdrop
(b) Make a scene in the courtroom
(c) Record her confession
(d) Tell her that Mr. Sanchetti loves Lola
3. What does Lola vow to do?
(a) Get Mr. Sanchetti back
(b) Leave the city for good
(c) Kill Phyllis
(d) Reveal her suspicions about Phyllis to the police
4. From eavesdropping, shy does Lola think Mr. Sanchetti was not involved in her father's death?
(a) He does not love Phyllis enough
(b) He would not have the guts to commit murder
(c) He is too naive
(d) He never mentioned money
5. What does the answer to #100 want to know?
(a) Where Walter was last night
(b) The details of Nirdlinger's insurance policy
(c) Why Walter loaned money to Lola's boyfriend
(d) If Walter has ever been to Palo Alto
6. What is the one thing that Keyes cannot understand?
(a) Why Walter was in the park at that hour
(b) What did Walter know that would make Lola and Mr. Sanchetti shoot him
(c) What Lola ever saw in Walter
(d) Why some people drink coffee black
7. What is Walter aware of when he wakes from the anesthesia?
(a) He is gagging
(b) He is handcuffed
(c) He can't see
(d) He is paralyzed
8. What do both Walter and Phyllis agree on?
(a) They would murder again if they could
(b) There is nothing ahead for them
(c) They feel guilty about the murder
(d) They both love Lola
9. What does Walter have in a file at his company?
(a) A taped recording of Phyliss and Mr. Sanchetti
(b) A key to Mr. Sanchetti's car
(c) A photo of Phyliss and Mr. Sanchetti together
(d) A recording of Phyllis and him
10. What country does Walter see from the deck?
11. What does Walter ask Keyes?
(a) If Lola has visited yet
(b) If he is going to live
(c) If he is paralyzed
(d) If they got the woman and the bullet
12. How did Lola's mother die?
(b) Car accident
(c) Heart disease
13. What did Mr. Sanchetti witness at Griffith Park?
(a) Walter getting shot
(b) A man beating a woman
(c) A couple making love
(d) A man getting mugged
14. What does Keyes think about the beneficiary in an accident case like this one?
(a) He/she is overwhelmed with grief
(b) He/she will probably kill again
(c) He/she has probably left town for awhile
(d) He/she is suspicious
15. What does Lola glean from a conversation she hears between Phyllis and Mr. Sanchetti?
(a) Mr. Sanchetti is going to marry Phyllis
(b) Mr. Sanchetti still loves Lola
(c) Mr. Sanchetti killed her father
(d) Mr. Sanchetti was not involved in the murder
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Lola's vow made Walter decide to do?
2. Who has been Phyllis' regular visitor?
3. Who accompanies Keyes when he visits Walter later that night?
4. What advice does Walter give Phyllis?
5. Who is Walter dating during this time?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)