|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mr. Sanchetti get to Griffith Park?
(a) He walked
(b) He rode a bike
(c) He took a cab
(d) He rented a car
2. What advice does Walter give Phyllis?
(a) How to act innocent
(b) How to raise Lola
(c) What to do at trial
(d) How to invest the money
3. What does Lola ask Walter?
(a) If he killed her father
(b) If he still loves Phyllis
(c) Not to appear agains Mr. Sachetti
(d) If he still loves her
4. Walter thinks that he has been made a ___________ by Phyllis.
5. What information does Walter find in Keyes' office?
(a) Keyes is dropping the investigation
(b) Keyes thinks Walter is innocent
(c) Keyes thinks Walter is guilty
(d) Keyes wants Walter followed
6. What else drives Walter to make his decision?
(a) The guilt is making him sick
(b) He wants revenge on Phyllis
(c) He wants a new career
(d) The fear of losing Lola
7. Where does Phyllis call Walter from so they can talk privately?
(a) A bus station
(b) A restaurant
(c) A pay phone
(d) A hotel
8. Where was Lola's mother when she died?
9. Why is Keyes excited now?
(a) His wife is having a baby
(b) He is getting a big promotion
(c) Walter is going to live
(d) The arrest of Lola and Mr. Sanchetti ties up the Nirdlinger case
10. What else are the investigators waiting on?
(a) A coroner's report
(b) Lola's statement
(c) Phyllis' statement
(d) Walter's statement
11. What does Walter do with the item kept in the file?
(a) Throws it away
(b) Buries it
(c) Makes a copy of it
(d) Burns it
12. What does Walter think will happen at Mazatlan?
(a) They will go sightseeing
(b) They will be arrested
(c) They will get married
(d) They will go snorkeling
13. How did Lola's mother die?
(c) Heart disease
(d) Car accident
14. What does Lola glean from a conversation she hears between Phyllis and Mr. Sanchetti?
(a) Mr. Sanchetti is going to marry Phyllis
(b) Mr. Sanchetti killed her father
(c) Mr. Sanchetti still loves Lola
(d) Mr. Sanchetti was not involved in the murder
15. Who does Walter want to be implicated in his plan?
(b) Mr. Sanchetti
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keyes think about the beneficiary in an accident case like this one?
2. What does Walter do the following morning?
3. What consumes Walter's thoughts after Keyes leaves?
4. What does Walter learn about Mr. Sanchetti?
5. From eavesdropping, shy does Lola think Mr. Sanchetti was not involved in her father's death?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)