|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Walter headed when he remembers something for another customer?
(b) Beverly Hills
2. When does Phyllis return to Walter's house?
(a) The next night
(c) Three months
(d) The next week
3. What is a major issue for Walter and Phyllis?
(a) How to get a divorce for Phyllis
(b) How to get Lola to leave the house
(c) How to get Walter to travel by train
(d) How to get Walter out of the country
4. What does Walter tell Phyllis?
(a) He wants to marry her
(b) Her policy has been denied
(c) He never wants to see her again
(d) She is going to arrange an accident to kill her husband
5. What will the insurance company think about Mr. Nirdlinger?
(a) He purchased two policies
(b) He needs a new will
(c) He will probably default
(d) He is a bad risk
6. Where is Mr. Nirdlinger's body left while Walter and Phyllis go to the train station?
(a) In a cave
(b) In a hole
(c) In the locked car
(d) In a ditch
7. What method of transportation does Mr. Nirdlinger use primarily?
8. How does Phyllis react to Walter's coaching her about how to react?
(a) She is mildly irritated about his persistence
(b) She screams at him to get out of the car
(c) She is very annoyed and swears at him
(d) She calmly tells him that she knows what to do
9. Why does Walter snap at Phyllis in the car?
(a) She is wearing perfume that could have rubbed off on the body
(b) She dropped her scarf by the tracks
(c) She doesn't have her gloves on
(d) She ran a red light
10. Why does Walter say they cannot disable Mr. Nirdlinger's car for the accident?
(a) Walter does not want to leave fingerprints
(b) Walter does not know how to do that
(c) The plan involves Walter using the car
(d) Walter does not want to arouse any suspicions
11. What is Phyllis wearing when she first talks to Walter?
(a) Jeans and T-shirt
(b) Pink robe
(c) Blue pajamas
(d) Tennis outfit
12. What does Walter swindle Mr. Nirdlinger into doing?
(a) Writing two checks
(b) Revising his will
(c) Buying him an airline ticket
(d) Buying three policies
13. Where is Mr. Nirdlinger's class reunion to be held?
(a) Palo Alto
(b) Los Angeles
(c) San Diego
(d) San Jose
14. What does Walter ask the person to find during the phone call?
(a) A movie schedule
(b) A rate book
(c) A payment history
(d) A train schedule
15. What does Walter do after he jumps off the train?
(a) Crouches between two sets of tracks
(b) Phones a friend to come get him
(c) Stops at a bar for a drink
(d) Drives away in his car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter do when he dresses?
2. Which method do Walter and Phyllis decide for the murder?
3. What does Lola caution Walter about?
4. Phyllis is attractive, but sort of _____________.
5. What beverage does Phyllis offer Walter?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)