Short Answer Key
1. What is Walter Huff's profession?
2. Where is Walter headed when he remembers something for another customer?
3. What does Walter remember for another customer?
Auto Policy renewal
4. Who is the customer that Walter remembers?
5. Who does Walter meet at the customer's house?
6. Who is Phyllis?
The customer's wife
7. Phyllis is attractive, but sort of _____________.
8. What does Phyllis ask Walter about?
9. How does Walter feel for the way he responds to Phyllis?
10. Who is Keyes?
Head of the claims department
11. For what characteristic is Walter known?
12. What does Keyes want to talk to Walter about?
A customer who torched a truck
13. What does Keyes pass along to Walter?
14. What has Walter done that Keyes looks favorably on...
This section contains 2,237 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)