|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Walter insist on listening to the radio?
(a) It calms his nerves
(b) He likes to hum
(c) It is part of his alibi to know the programs
(d) He needs a distraction
2. How does Lola plan to get the truth out of Phyllis?
(a) Record her confession
(b) Tell her that Mr. Sanchetti loves Lola
(c) Make a scene in the courtroom
(d) Let the police eavesdrop
3. What action does Phyllis take next?
(a) Has her lawyer file a suit to enforce payment
(b) Leaves the country for good
(c) Marries her secret lover
(d) Goes on an extended vacation
4. Who calls Walter at home?
5. What does Phyllis tell Walter before he leaves?
(a) She loves him
(b) She wants to divorce her husband
(c) She'll let him know when he can return
(d) She wants to have an affair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter do to remove the obstacle?
2. Who was apprehended for trying to get Walter out of Mr. Sanchetti's car?
3. Where is Mr. Nirdlinger's body left while Walter and Phyllis go to the train station?
4. What does Phyllis tell Walter?
5. Where is Mr. Nirdlinger's class reunion to be held?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)