|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phyllis tell Lola she needs help with?
(a) Winding yarn
(b) Moving furniture
(c) Painting a portrait
(d) Doing a puzzle
2. Phyllis is attractive, but sort of _____________.
(a) Washed-out looking
3. Who has been interviewing everyone on the train?
(a) NTSB investigators
(b) Police detectives
(c) Insurance investigators
(d) The F.B.I.
4. Why is Walter nervous with Lola in the room?
(a) She is very attractive
(b) She is very outspoken
(c) He is uncomfortable considering the plan to kill her father
(d) She is too young to be involved
5. Who is Keyes?
(a) Walter's landlord
(b) Head of the claims department
(c) Walter's favorite bartender
(d) Walter's brother-in-law
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Walter's true feelings about Phyllis now?
2. How is Nirdlinger's death reported?
3. Who observes as Walter and Mr. Nirdlinger discuss the papers?
4. What happens after Walter hangs up the phone?
5. Who does Lola ask Walter to stop and pick up on the way?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)