|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Walter begin to get nervous?
(a) It starts to rain really hard
(b) Another train is coming
(c) Phyllis is late picking him up
(d) He has sprained his ankle
2. What has Walter done that Keyes looks favorably on him?
(a) Helped him move to a new house last month
(b) Clipped a note to a potential problem application
(c) Donates blood every three months
(d) Volunteers at the hospital every week
3. What does Lola glean from a conversation she hears between Phyllis and Mr. Sanchetti?
(a) Mr. Sanchetti killed her father
(b) Mr. Sanchetti was not involved in the murder
(c) Mr. Sanchetti is going to marry Phyllis
(d) Mr. Sanchetti still loves Lola
4. Who rules the death an accident?
(a) The insurance investigators
(b) The police detectives
(c) The coroner
(d) The F.B.I.
5. What information does Keyes share with Walter?
(a) The Nirdlinger case is still under criminal investigation
(b) Phyllis' accomplice has shown up five nights in a week
(c) Walter has been put on suspension
(d) The insurance company is going to pay the Nirdlinger claim in full
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter use to break Mr. Nirdlinger's neck?
2. What does Walter do at 4:00 on the day of Mr. Nirdlinger's scheduled departure?
3. What does Walter use to create a harness?
4. What is Walter aware of when he wakes from the anesthesia?
5. What does Lola caution Walter about?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)