|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a major issue for Walter and Phyllis?
(a) How to get Walter out of the country
(b) How to get Walter to travel by train
(c) How to get a divorce for Phyllis
(d) How to get Lola to leave the house
2. Why is Walter nervous with Lola in the room?
(a) She is very attractive
(b) He is uncomfortable considering the plan to kill her father
(c) She is very outspoken
(d) She is too young to be involved
3. What does Phyllis tell Lola she needs help with?
(a) Painting a portrait
(b) Winding yarn
(c) Doing a puzzle
(d) Moving furniture
4. What has Walter done that Keyes looks favorably on him?
(a) Donates blood every three months
(b) Clipped a note to a potential problem application
(c) Helped him move to a new house last month
(d) Volunteers at the hospital every week
5. What does Phyllis tell Walter?
(a) She never wants to see him again
(b) She wants to separate from her husband
(c) She wants to buy another policy
(d) She loves her husband and worries about him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Walter call to ask about his rate book?
2. Who appears at Walter's house during a rain storm?
3. What does Phyllis tell Walter before he leaves?
4. What does Phyllis tell Walter when she calls him?
5. What happens that forces Mr. Nirdlinger to take the train?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)