|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Walter's first thought to Phyllis' plea?
(a) Refuse and offer an alternative
(b) Leave immediately
(c) Sleep on it
(d) Pass it on to his colleagues
2. What does Phyllis ask Walter about?
(a) A medical procedure
(b) A tax return
(c) Her will
(d) Accident insurance
3. What does Phyllis use to get her way?
(c) Sense of humor
4. When does Phyllis return to Walter's house?
(a) The next night
(c) Three months
(d) The next week
5. Who is the customer that Walter remembers?
(a) Mr. Newhouse
(b) Mr. Newcomb
(c) Mr. Nidrlinger
(d) Mr. Nevins
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phyllis tell Walter when he comes for his second visit?
2. What does Walter actually do after Phyllis' plea?
3. Who does Walter learn has called him at the office?
4. Where does Mr. Nirdlinger work?
5. What does Phyllis tell Walter?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)