|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays Mr. Nirdlinger's auto insurance?
(a) His company
(c) The family accountant
(d) Mr. Nirdlinger
2. What does Walter contemplate that night at home?
(a) His attraction to Phyllis
(b) A career change
(c) His health
(d) His golf game
3. What does the answer to #100 want to know?
(a) If Walter has ever been to Palo Alto
(b) The details of Nirdlinger's insurance policy
(c) Why Walter loaned money to Lola's boyfriend
(d) Where Walter was last night
4. What does Walter actually do after Phyllis' plea?
(a) Kisses her
(b) Leaves the house
(c) Slaps her
(d) Makes a phone call
5. How does Phyllis react to Walter's coaching her about how to react?
(a) She is very annoyed and swears at him
(b) She screams at him to get out of the car
(c) She calmly tells him that she knows what to do
(d) She is mildly irritated about his persistence
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Walter and Phyllis do with Mr. Nirdlinger's body?
2. What is Walter's worry about his work?
3. What does Walter hear as he crouches in the dark?
4. What does Keyes think is the best way to catch the perpetrator of a crime like this?
5. What does Walter tell Phyllis?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)