* Insurance agent Walter Huff drives to the home of a customer named Mr. Nirdlinger to renew an auto policy.
* Nirdlinger is not home but Walter meets his wife, Phyllis, who is interested in taking out an accident insurance policy on her husband.
* At the office, the detail-obsessed claims department head, Keyes, commends Walter on cautioning the company regarding a recently-written policy for another customer.
* Walter visits the Nirdlinger home again and Phyllis again brings up the subject of an accident policy on her husband.
* Phyllis flirts with Walter who leaves after Phyllis tells him she'll let him know when he can come back.
* Phyllis appears that night at Walter's home to discuss the accident policy.
* Walter tells Phyllis that he knows she will kill her husband and that he will help her.
* A few nights later, Walter and Phyllis discuss the method for killing Mr. Nirdlinger...
This section contains 1,590 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)