|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cause did Dorothy feel the need to get involved in?
(a) The Third Reich's youth group.
(b) The Screen Actors Guild.
(c) The Third Reich's persecution of the Jews.
(d) The Communist Propaganda.
2. What did Dorothy and Alan apply for instead of working?
(a) The Screen Writers Guild retirement fund.
(b) Retirement Fund of the Screen Actors Guild.
(c) The Guild of the Unemployed Screen Writers.
3. Who did Dorothy want to differentiate herself with?
(a) Other socialites.
(b) Other writers.
(c) Other women.
(d) Other Round Tablers.
4. Who did Dorothy meet at the National Institute of Arts and Letters banquet?
(a) Arnold Gingrich.
(b) Leah Salisbury.
(c) Elizabeth Ames.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
5. Where did Dorothy go twice a week to get drunk while in Paris?
(b) Moulin Rouge.
(c) A bordello in town.
(d) A bar by the Seine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dorothy die of?
2. What award did Dorothy receive in 1958?
3. Who died in 1945 that was close to Dorothy?
4. How old was Dorothy when she took the teaching job?
5. What was considered risque behavior that Dorothy and Alan participated in?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)