|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the other "most sought-after" women of 1932?
(a) Zelda Fitzgerald.
(b) Mary Mooney.
(c) Fanny Brice.
(d) Sarah Murphy.
2. What happened across the country in 1933?
(a) Prohibition was repealed.
(b) The stock market crashed.
(c) World War I ended.
(d) Socialist ideas were widespread.
3. What did Dorothy discover when she was 43?
(a) That she had sibling's she'd never met.
(b) That her mother-in-law didn't like her.
(c) That she was pregnant.
(d) That her husband was only with her for money.
4. What did Dorothy die of?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) She fell after drinking too much.
(d) Cereberal hemorrhage.
5. Why did most of the writers from the East Coast end up in Hollywood?
(a) The beach.
(b) The working conditions were better.
(c) The weather.
(d) The salaries were exorbitant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dorothy and Alan apply for instead of working?
2. Who did Dorothy meet in the winter of 1936 that caused her grief?
3. What job did Alan scheme to get for Dorothy?
4. Who died in 1945 that was close to Dorothy?
5. What was Robinson attacked by?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)