|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family did Dorothy visit while in Antibes?
(a) The Oppenheimers.
(b) The Murpheys.
(c) The Hemingways.
(d) The Fitzgeralds.
2. What did Dorothy and Alan apply for instead of working?
(a) Retirement Fund of the Screen Actors Guild.
(b) The Screen Writers Guild retirement fund.
(d) The Guild of the Unemployed Screen Writers.
3. How old did Dorothy turn in 1933?
4. After her trip to Mexico, where did Dorothy return?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
5. What did Dorothy discover when she was 43?
(a) That her husband was only with her for money.
(b) That she had sibling's she'd never met.
(c) That her mother-in-law didn't like her.
(d) That she was pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dorothy meet at the National Institute of Arts and Letters banquet?
2. What did Alan have installed in the house that he saw in a movie?
3. Dorothy and Alan did something shocking three months after she returned from Mexico. What was that?
4. What was the second cause Dorothy becomes involved in during 1936?
5. What cause did Dorothy feel the need to get involved in?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)