|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill did Alan possess that Dorothy did not?
(a) Cooking skills.
(b) Home making skills.
(c) Fashion sense.
(d) Decorating skills.
2. After her trip to Mexico, where did Dorothy return?
(a) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
3. What happened across the country in 1933?
(a) World War I ended.
(b) The stock market crashed.
(c) Prohibition was repealed.
(d) Socialist ideas were widespread.
4. What word described Lillian Hellman very well?
5. What job did Alan scheme to get for Dorothy?
(a) English Professor at University of California.
(b) Professor of Written Arts at University of California.
(c) English Professor at California State College.
(d) Professor of Written Arts at California State Colelge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the second cause Dorothy becomes involved in during 1936?
2. Who fulfilled Dorothy's maternal need?
3. Dorothy and Alan did something shocking three months after she returned from Mexico. What was that?
4. Who did Dorothy want to differentiate herself with?
5. What were the Screen Playwrights able to do in 1938?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)