|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Dorothy's obituary in the New York Times?
(a) Two paragraphs.
(b) Twenty paragraphs.
(c) Ten pages.
(d) Two pages.
2. Who did Dorothy meet in the winter of 1936 that caused her grief?
(a) Lillian Hellman.
(b) Don Stewart.
(c) Otto Katz.
(d) Horte Campbell.
3. What skill did Alan possess that Dorothy did not?
(a) Home making skills.
(b) Decorating skills.
(c) Cooking skills.
(d) Fashion sense.
4. What did Dorothy discover when she was 43?
(a) That her husband was only with her for money.
(b) That her mother-in-law didn't like her.
(c) That she had sibling's she'd never met.
(d) That she was pregnant.
5. What did Dorothy do to all the work she created while in Paris?
(a) It got lost in a housefire.
(b) She lost it all when her satchel was stolen.
(c) She tore it up.
(d) She saved it to submit when she got back to the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dorothy get involved with in 1948?
2. How many times was Valencia bombed while Dorothy and Alan were in Spain?
3. What was the house called that Alan and Dorothy purchase?
4. Who inspired Dorothy to pick up her fiction writing again?
5. What job did Alan scheme to get for Dorothy?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)