|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dorothy go twice a week to get drunk while in Paris?
(a) A bar by the Seine.
(b) A bordello in town.
(d) Moulin Rouge.
2. Where do Dorothy and Alan move to in California?
(a) Chino Hills.
(b) Norma Road.
(c) Norma Place.
(d) Beverly Hills.
3. What saved George Kaufman, the writer of the incriminating play, from Dorothy's wrath?
(a) Dorothy was shielded from the reviews.
(b) Dorothy was in rehab at the time of its opening.
(c) The 1600-mile "buffer zone."
(d) Alan took her on vacation.
4. Who was the other "most sought-after" women of 1932?
(a) Sarah Murphy.
(b) Mary Mooney.
(c) Zelda Fitzgerald.
(d) Fanny Brice.
5. In her will, who did Dorothy leave all her assets to?
(a) Reverend Martin Luther King.
(b) The NRA.
(c) The Screen Writers Guild.
(d) The Communist Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died in 1945 that was close to Dorothy?
2. What was the house called that Alan and Dorothy purchase?
3. How did Dorothy try to commit suicide after she realized how far behind her novel, "Sonnets to a Suicide", is?
4. What did Dorothy die of?
5. After receiving a telegram from John Garrett, what did Dorothy consider?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)