|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dorothy meet in the winter of 1936 that caused her grief?
(a) Don Stewart.
(b) Lillian Hellman.
(c) Otto Katz.
(d) Horte Campbell.
2. Who was the other "most sought-after" women of 1932?
(a) Fanny Brice.
(b) Zelda Fitzgerald.
(c) Mary Mooney.
(d) Sarah Murphy.
3. Who did Alan replace in Dorothy's life?
(a) Her Mother.
(b) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(c) Robert Sherwood.
(d) Robert Benchley.
4. How old was Dorothy when she took the teaching job?
(a) Almost 72.
(b) Almost 70.
(c) Almost 75.
(d) Over 70.
5. Who did Dorothy get involved with in 1948?
(a) Irving Lazar.
(b) Dalton Trumbo.
(c) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(d) Rosser Lynn Evans.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1946, what did Dorothy do about her relationship with Alan?
2. What were the Screen Playwrights able to do in 1938?
3. What was the name of the incriminating play that featured a character similar to Dorothy that debuted in 1934?
4. Who did Dorothy meet at the National Institute of Arts and Letters banquet?
5. Where do Dorothy and Alan move to in California?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)