|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Ham and Cheese, Hold the Mayo 1961-1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family did Dorothy visit while in Antibes?
(a) The Hemingways.
(b) The Murpheys.
(c) The Fitzgeralds.
(d) The Oppenheimers.
2. What changed Dorothy's plans?
(a) The Murpheys invited her to the Swiss Alps.
(b) Benchley invited her to Bath.
(c) Benchley invited her to Venice.
(d) The Murphey's invited her to Rome.
3. What vice of Dorothy's did Dr. Barach focus his efforts on curing?
(a) Her incriminating stories.
(b) Her promiscuity.
(c) Her drinking.
(d) Her suicide attempts.
4. Dorothy Rothschild was born into what society?
(a) Upper class Jewish affluence, in New York.
(b) Middle class Christian affluence, in New Jersey.
(c) Lower class Jewish society, in New York.
(d) Upper middle class Jewish affluence, in New Jersey.
5. Who did Dorothy move in with for the summer of 1925?
(a) Robert Benchley.
(b) Deems Taylor.
(c) Franklin Pierce Adams.
(d) Ring Lardner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dorothy make it through the holidays of 1922?
2. What did Dorothy's ideas change about?
3. After receiving a telegram from John Garrett, what did Dorothy consider?
4. What crucial adult responsibility was Dorothy ignorant about?
5. Who, from "Vanity Fair", did Dorothy choose as a role model?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)