|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Toad Time 1948-1955.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eddie returned to New York in August of 1919, what did he bring with him?
(a) A deep addiction to prostitutes.
(b) A deep addiction to morphine.
(c) A child.
(d) A drinking habit.
2. Where was the job with Elitch Gardens located that Alan was offered?
(d) New York.
3. What did Dorothy buy in London?
(a) A Miniature Teacup Poodle named Fancy.
(b) A Dandie Dinmont Terrior named Timothy.
(c) A Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Princess.
(d) A Yorkshire Terrier named Tandy.
4. What kind of effect did Dr. Barach have on Dorothy's relationship with the Round Tablers?
(a) She started to withdraw from the group.
(b) She withdrew from the group completely.
(c) She dove even deeper into her relationships with the members.
(d) She joined the Round Tablers and another group together.
5. What was the second cause Dorothy becomes involved in during 1936?
(a) Actor's rights.
(b) Children's rights.
(c) Writer's rights.
(d) Producer's rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Dorothy fired from Vanity Fair?
2. How long did Dorothy's play run the first time?
3. What big event did Dorothy consider to be a dream come true?
4. After Dorothy's play opened, how was Dorothy described?
5. What ship did Dorothy's aunt and uncle ride during 1912?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)