|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Toad Time 1948-1955.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of effect did Dr. Barach have on Dorothy's relationship with the Round Tablers?
(a) She dove even deeper into her relationships with the members.
(b) She joined the Round Tablers and another group together.
(c) She withdrew from the group completely.
(d) She started to withdraw from the group.
2. Who did Dorothy begin to see after she broke off romantically from Seward?
(a) Scott Fitzgerald.
(b) Eddie Parker.
(c) Ernest Hemingway.
(d) John Garrett.
3. Where did Alan take Dorothy on their honeymoon?
(d) New Mexico.
4. How old did Dorothy turn in 1933?
5. After getting into a quarrel with Charles MacArthur, Dorothy returned to Stamford and tells Deems Taylor she wanted to:
(a) Quit drinking.
(b) Quit writing.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Marry MacArthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dorothy do to all the work she created while in Paris?
2. What did Dorothy discover about Ernest Hemingway that was startling to her?
3. Dorothy's writing, "Too Bad", exemplified a couple in her life. Who was that couple?
4. Who did Dorothy turn to when Alan left?
5. After Dorothy's play opened, how was Dorothy described?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)