|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Toad Time 1948-1955.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dorothy begin to see after she broke off romantically from Seward?
(a) Ernest Hemingway.
(b) Eddie Parker.
(c) Scott Fitzgerald.
(d) John Garrett.
2. What happened shortly after Dorothy and Eddie got married?
(a) Eddie enlisted in the service.
(b) Dorothy lost her job.
(c) Dorothy's sister came to live with them.
(d) Eddie lost his job.
3. Where and what was Dorothy's first position after Vanity Fair?
(a) A drama critic for Ainslee's Magazine.
(b) Parcel delivery for Ainslee's Magazine.
(c) A creative editor for Ainslee's Magazine.
(d) An editorial writer for Ainslee's Magazine.
4. What character trait did Dorothy not want to exhibit?
(a) Being soft spoken.
(b) Being a comedian.
(c) Being aggressive.
(d) Being demure.
5. What movie earned Dorothy an Academy Award Nomination?
(a) The Lost Weekend.
(b) A Long Hot Summer.
(c) Ladies of the Cooridoor.
(d) Some Like it Hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dorothy go when she stopped going to school?
2. Dorothy and Alan did something shocking three months after she returned from Mexico. What was that?
3. How many times was Valencia bombed while Dorothy and Alan were in Spain?
4. What was the second cause Dorothy becomes involved in during 1936?
5. Who came up with the name of the lunch club?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)