|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Good Fights 1936-1937.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dorothy move in with for the summer of 1925?
(a) Ring Lardner.
(b) Deems Taylor.
(c) Franklin Pierce Adams.
(d) Robert Benchley.
2. When her relationship with John McCain ended, how did Dorothy try to kill herself?
3. Who was Dorothy's editor at Vogue?
(a) Edna Wadman Chase.
(b) Cecil Peabody.
(c) Carmel Snow.
(d) Kate Chopin.
4. Why did most of the writers from the East Coast end up in Hollywood?
(a) The salaries were exorbitant.
(b) The weather.
(c) The beach.
(d) The working conditions were better.
5. What was the house called that Alan and Dorothy purchase?
(a) Meadow House.
(b) Revolutionary House.
(c) River House.
(d) Fox House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dorothy return home from Paris?
2. How did Dorothy make it through the holidays of 1922?
3. Whose speakeasy did Dorothy and Benchley frequent?
4. What group did Dorothy co-found in 1936?
5. What did Dorothy start calling herself after the court case?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)