|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Global Disasters 1926.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eddie reassigned to for the service?
2. When was Dorothy fired from Vanity Fair?
(a) On a dry, windy Monday in 1920.
(b) On a snowy Sunday in 1920.
(c) On a blustery Saturday in 1920.
(d) On a sunny Saturday in 1919.
3. What big event did Dorothy consider to be a dream come true?
(a) She wore her first pair of slacks.
(b) She moved into a boarding house on her own.
(c) She got a job at Vanity Fair.
(d) She moved in with her sister.
4. What did Eddie do for a living?
(a) He was a farmer.
(b) He was a lawyer.
(c) He was a dentist.
(d) He was a stockbroker.
5. What article caused Dorothy to have to use a pseudo-name?
(a) A Musical Comedy Thought.
(b) Women: A Hate Song.
(c) A Certain Lady.
(d) Why I Haven't Married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Dorothy's play run the first time?
2. What was Dorothy's play renamed?
3. How long did Dorothy's play run after it was renamed and moved to the Midwest?
4. How did Dorothy and her siblings feel about their stepmother?
5. What happened after Dorothy's book of poems, "Enough Rope", was published?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)