|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Vanity Fair 1915-1919.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dorothy go when she stopped going to school?
(a) To live with her father.
(b) To a halfway house.
(c) To a boarding house.
(d) To live with her sister.
2. At what age did Dorothy first read "Vanity Fair?"
3. Where did Dorothy's brothers work?
(a) The local deli.
(b) A wholesale garment house.
(c) A local furniture dealer.
(d) A wholesale furniture dealer.
4. When did Dorothy's grandparents move to New York City?
5. What year was Dorothy born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the editor think of Dorothy's request for a job at Vanity Fair magazine?
2. What did Eddie do for a living?
3. What did Dorothy think about her position at Vogue?
4. Where was Eddie reassigned to for the service?
5. What did the Rothchild's do after Henry's second wife died that was representative of their position in society?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)