|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, The Leaking Boat 1942-1947.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Dorothy absolve herself of the bad choices she made with men?
(a) She completely withdrew from the Round Tablers.
(b) She swore off alcohol.
(c) She became involved in as many causes as she could.
(d) She swore off men.
2. What did Dorothy start calling herself after the court case?
(a) A Democrat.
(b) A Socialist.
(c) A Communist.
(d) A Republican.
3. In the spring of 1922, what did the Round Tablers do?
(a) They published their own magazine.
(b) They put on a series of seminars.
(c) They put on an amateur musical.
(d) They published a book.
4. What happened to Collins after he and Dorothy ended their relationship?
(a) He was accused of being a facist and an embezzler.
(b) He was accused of being a Nazi sympathizer and a facist.
(c) He was accused of being in the Mob.
(d) He was accused of being a Nazi sympathizer and a homosexual.
5. When did Eddie actually leave after threatening several times?
(a) After July 4th, 1922.
(b) After Labor Day 1922.
(c) Before July 4th, 1922.
(d) Before Memorial Day 1922.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't the Round Tablers think Dorothy was serious?
2. What style of writing did Dorothy start to exhibit after 1923?
3. Where was Alan stationed after being shipped overseas?
4. Who did Dorothy turn to when Alan left?
5. How many times was "Enough Rope", Dorothy's book of poetry, printed?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)