|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Redmond congratulate Wallace for during their dinner?
2. What time of day is Wallace's body found?
3. Wallace had been dining in _______________ when he and a co-worker were called back to work.
4. Which of the following occasions did Wallace NOT see the door in the wall?
5. What did the door in the wall do to Wallace in the end?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Redmond mean when he says that Wallace is "the possessor of an inestimable privilege or the victim of a fantastic dream"?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Wallace's relationships with the real people in his life. Compare those relationships with how he felt about the people in the garden.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the significance of the young girl and the playmates Wallace finds in the garden. What do they represent that is missing from Wallace's life?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)