|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wallace had been dining in _______________ when he and a co-worker were called back to work.
(d) East Kensington.
2. Redmond is convinced that Wallace had a what?
(a) Brain tumor.
(b) Abnormal gift.
(c) Profound experience.
(d) Brain aneurysm.
3. What time of day is Wallace's body found?
(c) Early morning.
(d) Late afternoon.
4. What look does Redmond remember in Wallace's eyes the night he told his story?
5. When Wallace saw the door in the wall for the third time, he was riding in what?
(a) A trolley.
(b) A bus.
(c) A train.
(d) A cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Wallace in love?
2. Wallace was taking a shortcut through __________ the fourth time he saw the door.
3. Wallace felt that his career merited what?
4. What made missing the garden the third time worthwhile to Wallace?
5. What place is buzzing about Wallace's death?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)