|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should Wallace have been excited to be working on lately?
(a) His future wedding.
(b) His memoir.
(c) New political developments.
(d) New profitable accounts.
2. What made missing the garden the third time worthwhile to Wallace?
(a) An adventure.
(b) His father's praise.
(c) Great wealth.
(d) A girl's love.
3. Redmond remembers Wallace's _______ face the last night he saw him.
4. At the dinner, Wallace tells Redmond his soul is full of what?
5. Wallace walked all the way from what location on the night of his death?
(a) The Senate.
(b) His house.
(c) The bar.
(d) The House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wallace tell Redmond is destroying him?
2. Redmond says some will read his story and think him to be what?
3. What does Wallace hold in his hand to symbolize his success to Redmond?
4. Wallace didn't stop at the door once as a young man because he had an appointment that involved his ____________.
5. What place is buzzing about Wallace's death?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)