|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the co-worker Wallace was with when he saw the door from the car window one night?
2. What time of day is Wallace's body found?
(b) Early morning.
(c) Late afternoon.
3. Redmond says some will read his story and think him to be what?
4. Wallace had been dining in _______________ when he and a co-worker were called back to work.
(c) East Kensington.
5. How close was Wallace to the door in the wall the last time he saw it?
(a) 20 inches.
(b) Three feet.
(c) Several yards.
(d) Four inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the colleague that Wallace was walking with on his most recent time of seeing the wall?
2. What does Wallace grieve for most in his life?
3. What is the name of the newspaper announcing Wallace's death?
4. Redmond calls Wallace a man of what?
5. What made missing the garden the third time worthwhile to Wallace?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)