|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sometimes Redmond thought Wallace was a victim of what?
2. At the dinner, Wallace tells Redmond his soul is full of what?
3. Redmond is convinced that Wallace had a what?
(a) Profound experience.
(b) Abnormal gift.
(c) Brain aneurysm.
(d) Brain tumor.
4. Redmond says some will read his story and think him to be what?
5. Wallace felt that his career merited what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wallace tell Redmond success has become to him?
2. What does Wallace grieve for most in his life?
3. Redmond calls Wallace a man of what?
4. Where did Wallace go on scholarship?
5. Wallace thought his obsession with the door in the wall might be what is referred to as a feeling of __________.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)