|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the co-worker Wallace was with when he saw the door from the car window one night?
2. What place is buzzing about Wallace's death?
(a) The House.
(b) The bar.
(c) The Senate.
(d) The club.
3. How close was Wallace to the door in the wall the last time he saw it?
(a) Four inches.
(b) Three feet.
(c) Several yards.
(d) 20 inches.
4. The dead body of Wallace is found near where?
(a) East Kensington Station.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) Thames River.
(d) Paddington Square.
5. Redmond says some will read his story and think him to be what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Wallace had been dining in _______________ when he and a co-worker were called back to work.
2. As Wallace tells Redmond about seeing the door for the third time, what does he do?
3. At the dinner, Wallace tells Redmond his soul is full of what?
4. What made missing the garden the third time worthwhile to Wallace?
5. What look does Redmond remember in Wallace's eyes the night he told his story?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)