|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sometimes Redmond thought Wallace was a victim of what?
2. What made missing the garden the third time worthwhile to Wallace?
(a) A girl's love.
(b) An adventure.
(c) His father's praise.
(d) Great wealth.
3. Where did Wallace go on scholarship?
4. How old was Wallace when he saw the door in the wall for the third time?
5. Wallace didn't stop at the door once as a young man because he had an appointment that involved his ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Wallace in love?
2. Which of the following occasions did Wallace NOT see the door in the wall?
3. What door opened for Wallace in his late teens?
4. In the end, Wallace walked out of _________ into darkness.
5. What is the name of the colleague that Wallace was walking with on his most recent time of seeing the wall?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)