|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Wallace going when he saw the door in the wall for the third time?
(c) Earl's Court.
(d) Campden Hill.
2. Redmond is convinced that Wallace had a what?
(a) Brain tumor.
(b) Profound experience.
(c) Abnormal gift.
(d) Brain aneurysm.
3. How many times was Wallace in love?
4. At the end of the story, Redmond's mind is darkened with what?
(a) Emptiness and pain.
(b) Riddles and regrets.
(c) Questions and riddles.
(d) Doubts and questions.
5. What is the hoarding on the high road that Redmond refers to in Part 4?
(a) A fence.
(b) A sadness.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A frenzied crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wallace go on scholarship?
2. What did Wallace refer to as the "common bulldog of adolescence"?
3. At the dinner, Wallace tells Redmond his soul is full of what?
4. What does Wallace tell Redmond is destroying him?
5. Wallace didn't stop at the door once as a young man because he had an appointment that involved his ____________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)