|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Wallace go on scholarship?
2. What is the hoarding on the high road that Redmond refers to in Part 4?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A frenzied crowd.
(c) A fence.
(d) A sadness.
3. Seeing the door in the wall for the third time gave Wallace a sense of ______________ things.
4. Which of the following occasions did Wallace NOT see the door in the wall?
(a) On the way to his father's deathbed.
(b) On the way to a girl's house.
(c) On the way to his wedding.
(d) On the way to a scholarship interview.
5. Redmond calls Wallace a man of what?
(b) Vision and imagination.
(d) Ineptitude and delusions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Wallace in love?
2. What was Wallace thinking of himself when he saw the door in the wall for third time?
3. What was the name of the co-worker Wallace was with when he saw the door from the car window one night?
4. What did the door in the wall do to Wallace in the end?
5. Wallace had been dining in _______________ when he and a co-worker were called back to work.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)