|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wallace had been dining in _______________ when he and a co-worker were called back to work.
(d) East Kensington.
2. Wallace didn't stop at the door once as a young man because he had an appointment that involved his ____________.
3. For how long has Wallace been unable to focus on his work because of his preoccupation with seeing the door?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 10 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
4. What does Wallace grieve for most in his life?
(a) The past.
(b) The garden.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
5. Where did Wallace go on scholarship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the co-worker Wallace was with when he saw the door from the car window one night?
2. Seeing the door in the wall for the third time gave Wallace a sense of ______________ things.
3. Wallace was taking a shortcut through __________ the fourth time he saw the door.
4. What does Wallace hold in his hand to symbolize his success to Redmond?
5. Where was Wallace going when he saw the door in the wall for the third time?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)