|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wallace tell Redmond success has become to him?
2. What did the door in the wall do to Wallace in the end?
3. Seeing the door in the wall for the third time gave Wallace a sense of ______________ things.
4. What did Wallace refer to as the "common bulldog of adolescence"?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A cap.
(c) A pipe.
(d) An attitude.
5. How close was Wallace to the door in the wall the last time he saw it?
(a) 20 inches.
(b) Several yards.
(c) Three feet.
(d) Four inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Wallace working on the night he saw the door when he was with a co-worker?
2. What time of day is Wallace's body found?
3. How many times did Wallace see the door in the wall when he was a young man?
4. At the dinner, Wallace tells Redmond his soul is full of what?
5. As Wallace tells Redmond about seeing the door for the third time, what does he do?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)