|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Wallace going the day he saw the door for the fourth time?
(a) Seeing a girl.
(b) Important dinner.
(c) Job interview.
(d) Scholarship interview.
2. What does Redmond congratulate Wallace for during their dinner?
(a) A position in the reconstructed cabinet.
(b) His new accounts.
(c) His book deal.
(d) His engagement.
3. Redmond believes the door in the wall offered Wallace what?
4. What does Wallace grieve for most in his life?
(a) His father.
(b) The garden.
(c) His mother.
(d) The past.
5. What place is buzzing about Wallace's death?
(a) The House.
(b) The bar.
(c) The club.
(d) The Senate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the co-worker Wallace was with when he saw the door from the car window one night?
2. Sometimes Redmond thought Wallace was a victim of what?
3. What was Wallace thinking of himself when he saw the door in the wall for third time?
4. What did Wallace refer to as the "common bulldog of adolescence"?
5. Wallace felt that his career merited what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)