Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant is Wallace in when he has an important conversation about his career?
2. How many times did Wallace see the door in the wall when he was a young man?
3. What is the name of the newspaper announcing Wallace's death?
(a) West Kensington Gazette.
(b) New York Times.
(c) London Times.
(d) Westminster Gazette.
4. Redmond calls Wallace a man of what?
(a) Ineptitude and delusions.
(b) Vision and imagination.
5. Wallace didn't stop at the door once as a young man because he had an appointment that involved his ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Wallace in love?
2. What did the door in the wall do to Wallace in the end?
3. Wallace thought his obsession with the door in the wall might be what is referred to as a feeling of __________.
4. Redmond is convinced that Wallace had a what?
5. Wallace felt that his career merited what?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)