|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What door opened for Wallace in his late teens?
(a) The door to his father's love.
(b) The door to his career.
(c) The door to his past.
(d) The door to love.
2. What is the name of the newspaper announcing Wallace's death?
(a) West Kensington Gazette.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Westminster Gazette.
(d) London Times.
3. The dead body of Wallace is found near where?
(a) Thames River.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) East Kensington Station.
(d) Paddington Square.
4. Redmond is convinced that Wallace had a what?
(a) Profound experience.
(b) Brain aneurysm.
(c) Brain tumor.
(d) Abnormal gift.
5. Who did Wallace wish he had stopped for just a moment and waved to in the garden?
(a) The woman in the robe.
(b) The girl in green.
(c) The panthers.
(d) His playmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sometimes Redmond thought Wallace was a victim of what?
2. Where did Wallace go on scholarship?
3. Redmond calls Wallace a man of what?
4. What is the name of the colleague that Wallace was walking with on his most recent time of seeing the wall?
5. How many times was Wallace in love?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)