|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Redmond believes the door in the wall offered Wallace what?
2. What time of day is Wallace's body found?
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) Early morning.
3. Seeing the door in the wall for the third time gave Wallace a sense of ______________ things.
4. What door opened for Wallace in his late teens?
(a) The door to his career.
(b) The door to his father's love.
(c) The door to love.
(d) The door to his past.
5. Sometimes Redmond thought Wallace was a victim of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Redmond calls Wallace a man of what?
2. How many times did Wallace see the door in the wall when he was a young man?
3. What is the hoarding on the high road that Redmond refers to in Part 4?
4. What should Wallace have been excited to be working on lately?
5. What does Wallace hold in his hand to symbolize his success to Redmond?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)