|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Wallace when he saw the door in the wall for the third time?
2. What place is buzzing about Wallace's death?
(a) The club.
(b) The House.
(c) The bar.
(d) The Senate.
3. How many times does Wallace see the door in the last year of his life?
4. Wallace didn't stop at the door once as a young man because he had an appointment that involved his ____________.
5. What is the hoarding on the high road that Redmond refers to in Part 4?
(a) A fence.
(b) A sadness.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A frenzied crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Redmond congratulate Wallace for during their dinner?
2. What did Wallace refer to as the "common bulldog of adolescence"?
3. Which of the following occasions did Wallace NOT see the door in the wall?
4. How many times did Wallace see the door in the wall when he was a young man?
5. Who did Wallace wish he had stopped for just a moment and waved to in the garden?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)