|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the hoarding on the high road that Redmond refers to in Part 4?
(a) A fence.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A sadness.
(d) A frenzied crowd.
2. What does Wallace hold in his hand to symbolize his success to Redmond?
(b) His father's watch
(c) Gold coin.
3. How many times was Wallace in love?
4. For how long has Wallace been unable to focus on his work because of his preoccupation with seeing the door?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. How many times does Wallace see the door in the last year of his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following occasions did Wallace NOT see the door in the wall?
2. What does Wallace tell Redmond success has become to him?
3. What does Redmond congratulate Wallace for during their dinner?
4. How many times did Wallace see the door in the wall when he was a young man?
5. Redmond calls Wallace a man of what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)