|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wallace compared looking for the door in the wall to what?
(a) Being drunk.
(b) Deciphering Stonehenge.
(c) Being a lost child in the park.
(d) Finding a needle in a haystack.
2. What does Wallace tell Redmond success has become to him?
3. In the end, Wallace walked out of _________ into darkness.
4. What should Wallace have been excited to be working on lately?
(a) New profitable accounts.
(b) New political developments.
(c) His memoir.
(d) His future wedding.
5. Sometimes Redmond thought Wallace was a victim of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the co-worker Wallace was with when he saw the door from the car window one night?
2. What is the hoarding on the high road that Redmond refers to in Part 4?
3. What does Wallace tell Redmond is destroying him?
4. Where was Wallace going the day he saw the door for the fourth time?
5. Who did Wallace wish he had stopped for just a moment and waved to in the garden?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)