|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Wallace tells Redmond about seeing the door for the third time, what does he do?
(a) Stares into the fire.
(b) Smiles sadly.
(c) Drums his fingers.
(d) Cries silently.
2. What does Wallace grieve for most in his life?
(a) His mother.
(b) The past.
(c) His father.
(d) The garden.
3. Wallace was taking a shortcut through __________ the fourth time he saw the door.
(a) Campden Hill.
(b) Earl's Court.
(c) East Kensington.
4. How close was Wallace to the door in the wall the last time he saw it?
(a) Several yards.
(b) Four inches.
(c) 20 inches.
(d) Three feet.
5. How many times did Wallace see the door in the wall when he was a young man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant is Wallace in when he has an important conversation about his career?
2. Redmond calls Wallace a man of what?
3. What does Redmond congratulate Wallace for during their dinner?
4. What does Wallace tell Redmond is destroying him?
5. What is the name of the newspaper announcing Wallace's death?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)