|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Redmond says some will read his story and think him to be what?
2. What should Wallace have been excited to be working on lately?
(a) New profitable accounts.
(b) His future wedding.
(c) New political developments.
(d) His memoir.
3. How many times did Wallace see the door in the wall when he was a young man?
4. Sometimes Redmond thought Wallace was a victim of what?
5. Redmond is convinced that Wallace had a what?
(a) Brain aneurysm.
(b) Brain tumor.
(c) Abnormal gift.
(d) Profound experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wallace tell Redmond success has become to him?
2. What restaurant is Wallace in when he has an important conversation about his career?
3. What was Wallace thinking of himself when he saw the door in the wall for third time?
4. What does Wallace grieve for most in his life?
5. Wallace didn't stop at the door once as a young man because he had an appointment that involved his ____________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)