|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How close was Wallace to the door in the wall the last time he saw it?
(a) 20 inches.
(b) Four inches.
(c) Several yards.
(d) Three feet.
2. What does Wallace grieve for most in his life?
(a) The garden.
(b) The past.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. Seeing the door in the wall for the third time gave Wallace a sense of ______________ things.
4. As Wallace tells Redmond about seeing the door for the third time, what does he do?
(a) Smiles sadly.
(b) Cries silently.
(c) Drums his fingers.
(d) Stares into the fire.
5. What was the name of the co-worker Wallace was with when he saw the door from the car window one night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is Wallace's body found?
2. Sometimes Redmond thought Wallace was a victim of what?
3. What did the door in the wall do to Wallace in the end?
4. What did Wallace refer to as the "common bulldog of adolescence"?
5. What door opened for Wallace in his late teens?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)