|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following occasions did Wallace NOT see the door in the wall?
(a) On the way to a girl's house.
(b) On the way to his wedding.
(c) On the way to a scholarship interview.
(d) On the way to his father's deathbed.
2. Redmond remembers Wallace's _______ face the last night he saw him.
3. Wallace compared looking for the door in the wall to what?
(a) Being a lost child in the park.
(b) Being drunk.
(c) Deciphering Stonehenge.
(d) Finding a needle in a haystack.
4. Wallace thought his obsession with the door in the wall might be what is referred to as a feeling of __________.
5. How many times did Wallace see the door in the wall when he was a young man?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Wallace see the door in the last year of his life?
2. Sometimes Redmond thought Wallace was a victim of what?
3. Wallace was taking a shortcut through __________ the fourth time he saw the door.
4. Wallace's body was found in __________.
5. What made missing the garden the third time worthwhile to Wallace?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)