|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Wallace been unable to focus on his work because of his preoccupation with seeing the door?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 10 weeks.
2. Redmond believes the door in the wall offered Wallace what?
3. When Wallace saw the door in the wall for the third time, he was riding in what?
(a) A train.
(b) A trolley.
(c) A cab.
(d) A bus.
4. What restaurant is Wallace in when he has an important conversation about his career?
5. Redmond is convinced that Wallace had a what?
(a) Abnormal gift.
(b) Profound experience.
(c) Brain aneurysm.
(d) Brain tumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, Wallace walked out of _________ into darkness.
2. What door opened for Wallace in his late teens?
3. How old was Wallace when he saw the door in the wall for the third time?
4. How many times was Wallace in love?
5. What look does Redmond remember in Wallace's eyes the night he told his story?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)