|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Wallace been unable to focus on his work because of his preoccupation with seeing the door?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 month.
2. What did the door in the wall do to Wallace in the end?
3. What is the name of Wallace's superior that he wished to have a private word with?
4. As Wallace tells Redmond about seeing the door for the third time, what does he do?
(a) Smiles sadly.
(b) Cries silently.
(c) Drums his fingers.
(d) Stares into the fire.
5. How close was Wallace to the door in the wall the last time he saw it?
(a) Three feet.
(b) Four inches.
(c) 20 inches.
(d) Several yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant is Wallace in when he has an important conversation about his career?
2. At the end of the story, Redmond's mind is darkened with what?
3. What does Wallace grieve for most in his life?
4. What place is buzzing about Wallace's death?
5. How many times did Wallace see the door in the wall when he was a young man?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)