|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What look does Redmond remember in Wallace's eyes the night he told his story?
2. What did the door in the wall do to Wallace in the end?
3. The dead body of Wallace is found near where?
(a) East Kensington Station.
(b) Thames River.
(c) Westminster Abbey.
(d) Paddington Square.
4. When Wallace saw the door in the wall for the third time, he was riding in what?
(a) A trolley.
(b) A bus.
(c) A train.
(d) A cab.
5. Redmond believes the door in the wall offered Wallace what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sometimes Redmond thought Wallace was a victim of what?
2. What door opened for Wallace in his late teens?
3. How many times does Wallace see the door in the last year of his life?
4. How many times was Wallace in love?
5. What time of day is Wallace's body found?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)