|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wallace thought his obsession with the door in the wall might be what is referred to as a feeling of __________.
2. Where was Wallace going the day he saw the door for the fourth time?
(a) Job interview.
(b) Important dinner.
(c) Seeing a girl.
(d) Scholarship interview.
3. What place is buzzing about Wallace's death?
(a) The bar.
(b) The club.
(c) The House.
(d) The Senate.
4. What does Redmond congratulate Wallace for during their dinner?
(a) His new accounts.
(b) His book deal.
(c) His engagement.
(d) A position in the reconstructed cabinet.
5. What look does Redmond remember in Wallace's eyes the night he told his story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant is Wallace in when he has an important conversation about his career?
2. Wallace compared looking for the door in the wall to what?
3. What is the name of Wallace's superior that he wished to have a private word with?
4. Wallace had been dining in _______________ when he and a co-worker were called back to work.
5. What did Wallace refer to as the "common bulldog of adolescence"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)