|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Wallace going the day he saw the door for the fourth time?
(a) Scholarship interview.
(b) Job interview.
(c) Important dinner.
(d) Seeing a girl.
2. How many times did Wallace see the door in the wall when he was a young man?
3. Wallace's body was found in __________.
(a) The garden.
(b) An empty lot.
(c) An excavation shaft.
(d) The wharf.
4. Wallace compared looking for the door in the wall to what?
(a) Being drunk.
(b) Being a lost child in the park.
(c) Finding a needle in a haystack.
(d) Deciphering Stonehenge.
5. What time of day is Wallace's body found?
(a) Early morning.
(b) Late afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What door opened for Wallace in his late teens?
2. How many times was Wallace in love?
3. When Wallace saw the door in the wall for the third time, he was riding in what?
4. What does Wallace hold in his hand to symbolize his success to Redmond?
5. What does Wallace grieve for most in his life?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)