|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Redmond believes the door in the wall offered Wallace what?
2. How many times was Wallace in love?
3. Redmond calls Wallace a man of what?
(b) Ineptitude and delusions.
(d) Vision and imagination.
4. Wallace's body was found in __________.
(a) An excavation shaft.
(b) An empty lot.
(c) The garden.
(d) The wharf.
5. What door opened for Wallace in his late teens?
(a) The door to his father's love.
(b) The door to his career.
(c) The door to love.
(d) The door to his past.
6. What is the name of Wallace's superior that he wished to have a private word with?
7. What place is buzzing about Wallace's death?
(a) The club.
(b) The House.
(c) The bar.
(d) The Senate.
8. Where did Wallace go on scholarship?
9. What is the name of the colleague that Wallace was walking with on his most recent time of seeing the wall?
10. How many times did Wallace see the door in the wall when he was a young man?
11. Who did Wallace wish he had stopped for just a moment and waved to in the garden?
(a) The panthers.
(b) The girl in green.
(c) His playmates.
(d) The woman in the robe.
12. As Wallace tells Redmond about seeing the door for the third time, what does he do?
(a) Stares into the fire.
(b) Cries silently.
(c) Smiles sadly.
(d) Drums his fingers.
13. Wallace didn't stop at the door once as a young man because he had an appointment that involved his ____________.
14. The dead body of Wallace is found near where?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) Thames River.
(c) East Kensington Station.
(d) Paddington Square.
15. Wallace had been dining in _______________ when he and a co-worker were called back to work.
(a) East Kensington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant is Wallace in when he has an important conversation about his career?
2. Redmond says some will read his story and think him to be what?
3. When Wallace saw the door in the wall for the third time, he was riding in what?
4. What time of day is Wallace's body found?
5. Where was Wallace going when he saw the door in the wall for the third time?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)