|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the co-worker Wallace was with when he saw the door from the car window one night?
2. What was Wallace working on the night he saw the door when he was with a co-worker?
(a) The Tax Code Revision.
(b) The Tennison Account.
(c) The Tenant's Law.
(d) The Tenant's Redemption Bill.
3. What did the door in the wall do to Wallace in the end?
4. How old was Wallace when he saw the door in the wall for the third time?
5. What should Wallace have been excited to be working on lately?
(a) His future wedding.
(b) New profitable accounts.
(c) New political developments.
(d) His memoir.
6. The dead body of Wallace is found near where?
(a) Thames River.
(b) Paddington Square.
(c) Westminster Abbey.
(d) East Kensington Station.
7. What does Wallace grieve for most in his life?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) The past.
(d) The garden.
8. What does Redmond congratulate Wallace for during their dinner?
(a) A position in the reconstructed cabinet.
(b) His book deal.
(c) His engagement.
(d) His new accounts.
9. How many times does Wallace see the door in the last year of his life?
10. Wallace was taking a shortcut through __________ the fourth time he saw the door.
(b) Earl's Court.
(c) East Kensington.
(d) Campden Hill.
11. Wallace had been dining in _______________ when he and a co-worker were called back to work.
(a) East Kensington.
12. How many times did Wallace see the door in the wall when he was a young man?
13. What did Wallace refer to as the "common bulldog of adolescence"?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A cap.
(d) An attitude.
14. Redmond remembers Wallace's _______ face the last night he saw him.
15. What place is buzzing about Wallace's death?
(a) The bar.
(b) The House.
(c) The club.
(d) The Senate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How close was Wallace to the door in the wall the last time he saw it?
2. What look does Redmond remember in Wallace's eyes the night he told his story?
3. Where was Wallace going when he saw the door in the wall for the third time?
4. Which of the following occasions did Wallace NOT see the door in the wall?
5. In the end, Wallace walked out of _________ into darkness.
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)