Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of look does Wallace have in the photo Redmond possesses?
2. Redmond believed Wallace at the time he told his story because of the ____________ in his telling.
3. How many times did Wallace find the door in the wall while he was a schoolboy?
4. Wallace went right by the door the second time tugging on his what?
c) Fishing pole.
5. What did Wallace see the door as the second time he found it?
a) A desire.
This section contains 514 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)