1. As the story opens, how long ago did Redmond have dinner and hear Wallace's story?
2. How would Redmond normally describe his friend?
3. How old is Wallace when he tells Redmond his story over dinner?
4. Redmond later reconsiders Wallace's story as he drinks what?
5. What is Wallace holding as he tells his story to Redmond?
6. What did Wallace tell Redmond he had as he started his story?
7. How old was Wallace when he first went through the door in the wall?
8. What is growing along the white wall the first time Wallace sees it?
This section contains 2,812 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)