|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wallace holding as he tells his story to Redmond?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A glass of wine.
2. What is the hoarding on the high road that Redmond refers to in Part 4?
(a) A frenzied crowd.
(b) A fence.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A sadness.
3. What color was the door in the wall?
4. What was the name of the bad neighborhood Wallace once got lost in?
(a) Camden Yard.
(b) Capstone Garden.
(c) Campden Hill.
(d) Carson Center.
5. Redmond says some will read his story and think him to be what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the door in the wall do to Wallace in the end?
2. How many times was Wallace in love?
3. Wallace walked all the way from what location on the night of his death?
4. What word does Wallace use to explain the shops he saw near the door in the wall?
5. What was the real name of the boy at school who Wallace told about the garden?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)