|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the real name of the boy at school who Wallace told about the garden?
2. What was the man wearing who found Wallace crying after his sudden expulsion from the garden?
(a) Gold spectacles.
(b) Red ascot.
(c) Houndstooth coat.
3. What was Wallace working on the night he saw the door when he was with a co-worker?
(a) The Tax Code Revision.
(b) The Tenant's Law.
(c) The Tennison Account.
(d) The Tenant's Redemption Bill.
4. As the story opens, how long ago did Redmond have dinner and hear Wallace's story?
(a) Three months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two years.
5. How close was Wallace to the door in the wall the last time he saw it?
(a) Three feet.
(b) Several yards.
(c) Four inches.
(d) 20 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before entering the door in the wall for the first time, which of the following did Wallace NOT see in the shop windows?
2. Where was Wallace heading the second time he saw the door in the wall?
3. Wallace compared looking for the door in the wall to what?
4. What was the name of the game Wallace often played as a schoolboy?
5. What did the man on the street poke Wallace with as he was sobbing after leaving the garden?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)