|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wallace feel the first time he saw the door in the wall?
2. Who brought Wallace home after his first visit to the garden?
(a) Old woman.
(d) Old man.
3. What was the nickname of the boy at school who Wallace told about the garden?
4. Wallace went right by the door the second time tugging on his what?
(d) Fishing pole.
5. What was the color of the robe worn by the somber woman in the garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wallace grow up?
2. What did one of the older schoolboys physically do to Wallace?
3. What was on the pages of the book the woman in the garden showed Wallace?
4. What feeling did the people in the garden convey to Wallace?
5. How would Redmond normally describe his friend?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)