|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the creatures in the garden playing with?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A rope.
(c) A ball.
(d) A book.
2. When Wallace saw the door in the wall for the third time, he was riding in what?
(a) A trolley.
(b) A bus.
(c) A train.
(d) A cab.
3. As a busy schoolboy, Wallace thought of the garden as a __________ place.
4. What did the boys call Wallace when they were teasing him about the garden?
5. How did Wallace describe himself as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Seeing the door in the wall for the third time gave Wallace a sense of ______________ things.
2. What was the name of the bad neighborhood Wallace once got lost in?
3. Redmond is convinced that Wallace had a what?
4. What was the nickname of the boy at school who Wallace told about the garden?
5. Redmond thought Wallace might possess an inestimable ______________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)