|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time did Wallace have left to get where he was going when he saw the garden the second time?
(a) 2 minutes.
(b) 12 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. Wallace had been dining in _______________ when he and a co-worker were called back to work.
(d) East Kensington.
3. Redmond thought Wallace might possess an inestimable ______________.
4. What month was it when Wallace first saw the door in the wall?
5. What does Redmond congratulate Wallace for during their dinner?
(a) His book deal.
(b) His engagement.
(c) A position in the reconstructed cabinet.
(d) His new accounts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before entering the door in the wall for the first time, which of the following did Wallace NOT see in the shop windows?
2. What is Wallace's first name?
3. Wallace thought it might be ____________ to tell someone about the garden.
4. Where was Wallace heading the second time he saw the door in the wall?
5. What were the creatures in the garden playing with?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)