|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What record is Wallace afraid will be broken if he stops at the garden the second time?
(a) Fastest boy.
(c) Fastest mile.
2. Seeing the door in the wall for the third time gave Wallace a sense of ______________ things.
3. What did the world look like to Wallace after he left the garden?
4. What was on the pages of the book the woman in the garden showed Wallace?
5. What did Redmond beat Wallace at that made him focus on school again?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boys teased Wallace about the garden?
2. Where was Wallace going when he saw the door in the wall for the third time?
3. What does Wallace hold in his hand to symbolize his success to Redmond?
4. What did Wallace refer to as the "common bulldog of adolescence"?
5. Wallace had been dining in _______________ when he and a co-worker were called back to work.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)