|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following occasions did Wallace NOT see the door in the wall?
(a) On the way to a scholarship interview.
(b) On the way to his father's deathbed.
(c) On the way to his wedding.
(d) On the way to a girl's house.
2. What was the name of the schoolmate who made a joke about the girl in green from the garden?
3. What did Wallace's father give him after he came home from his first trip to the garden?
(a) His gold watch.
(b) A fairytale book.
(c) A thrashing.
(d) A hug.
4. What kind of birds were there in the garden?
5. The garden made such an impression on Wallace because he was a __________ little boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was taken away from Wallace after he returned home from the garden?
2. Wallace told Redmond that schoolboys have limited what?
3. What did Wallace feel while the boys were teasing him about the garden?
4. What door opened for Wallace in his late teens?
5. How old is Wallace when he tells Redmond his story over dinner?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)