|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling did the people in the garden convey to Wallace?
2. Where did Wallace sit in the garden to look at the book?
(b) Fountain steps.
3. What did Wallace see the door as the second time he found it?
(a) An answer to prayer.
(b) A dream.
(c) A desire.
(d) An obstacle.
4. The schoolmates made Wallace sit through ____________ for lying.
(a) A truth circle.
(b) A beating.
5. What is growing along the white wall the first time Wallace sees it?
(d) Virginia creeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the schoolmate who made a joke about the girl in green from the garden?
2. What is Wallace holding as he tells his story to Redmond?
3. What did the children in the garden say when Wallace left them?
4. What did Wallace pray for every night as a young child?
5. How old is Wallace when he tells Redmond his story over dinner?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)