|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the boys call Wallace when they were teasing him about the garden?
2. What is Wallace holding as he tells his story to Redmond?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A glass of wine.
3. What was the nickname of the boy at school who Wallace told about the garden?
4. Wallace told Redmond that schoolboys have limited what?
5. Wallace went right by the door the second time tugging on his what?
(a) Fishing pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wallace told his story to Redmond to defend himself against what?
2. What is lying on the pavement in front of the door in the wall the first time Wallace sees it?
3. How old is Wallace when he tells Redmond his story over dinner?
4. What word did Wallace use to describe the fact that he went right by the garden door the second time?
5. How many boys teased Wallace about the garden?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)