|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wallace went right by the door the second time tugging on his what?
(b) Fishing pole.
2. What did Redmond beat Wallace at that made him focus on school again?
3. What was the nickname of the boy at school who Wallace told about the garden?
4. What was the name of the bad neighborhood Wallace once got lost in?
(a) Carson Center.
(b) Campden Hill.
(c) Camden Yard.
(d) Capstone Garden.
5. The first feeling Wallace had when he saw the door for the second time was ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after having dinner with Redmond did Wallace die?
2. What was the color of the robe worn by the somber woman in the garden?
3. What did Wallace tell Redmond he had as he started his story?
4. What was the real name of the boy at school who Wallace told about the garden?
5. What shop does Wallace recall seeing at the end of the wall with the door?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)