|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Redmond believed Wallace at the time he told his story because of the ____________ in his telling.
2. What was the name of the school that Redmond and Wallace attended together?
(a) Saint Allesian's College.
(b) Saint Anne's College.
(c) Saint Agustine's College.
(d) Saint Athelstan's College.
3. What is Wallace's first name?
4. What was the real name of the boy at school who Wallace told about the garden?
5. Wallace remembered the men and women in the garden as the __________ people.
(a) Beautiful strange.
(b) Kind warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the bad neighborhood Wallace once got lost in?
2. What was the man wearing who found Wallace crying after his sudden expulsion from the garden?
3. What word does Wallace use to explain the shops he saw near the door in the wall?
4. What was the name of the composer's son who praised the quality of Wallace's lie?
5. What did Wallace do to try to get the boys to stop teasing him?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)