|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wallace walk around the garden with the first time?
(a) An old man.
(b) A little boy.
(c) An small woman.
(d) A tall girl.
2. What was the name of the bad neighborhood Wallace once got lost in?
(a) Campden Hill.
(b) Carson Center.
(c) Capstone Garden.
(d) Camden Yard.
3. As the story opens, how long ago did Redmond have dinner and hear Wallace's story?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
4. What did Wallace pray for every night as a young child?
(a) To take his father to the garden.
(b) A friend.
(c) A mother.
(d) To dream of the garden.
5. How did Wallace describe himself as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wallace feel the first time he saw the door in the wall?
2. Who did Wallace think would be very angry if he went through the door in the wall the first time?
3. The day after Wallace saw the door in the wall for the second time was what?
4. Wallace described the boy at school who told his secret about the garden to the older boys as looking like a what?
5. What was the name of the composer's son who praised the quality of Wallace's lie?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)