|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Wallace when he first went through the door in the wall?
(a) Six years and five months.
(b) Five years and four months.
(c) Seven years and four months.
(d) Four years and six months.
2. Redmond later reconsiders Wallace's story as he drinks what?
(c) Bloody Mary.
3. What kind of flowers line the steps that suddenly appear in the garden?
4. How did Wallace describe himself as a child?
5. What color was the door in the wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Wallace use to explain the shops he saw near the door in the wall?
2. How many times did Wallace try to return to the door in the wall in his early years?
3. As the story opens, how long ago did Redmond have dinner and hear Wallace's story?
4. What were the creatures in the garden playing with?
5. What did Wallace tell Redmond he had as he started his story?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)