|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the story opens, how long ago did Redmond have dinner and hear Wallace's story?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
2. What kind of creature hopped onto Wallace's shoulder as he toured the garden for the first time?
3. What was the man wearing who found Wallace crying after his sudden expulsion from the garden?
(b) Red ascot.
(c) Houndstooth coat.
(d) Gold spectacles.
4. What did Wallace tell Redmond he had as he started his story?
(a) A tale.
(b) A problem.
(c) A preoccupation.
(d) A confession.
5. Redmond later reconsiders Wallace's story as he drinks what?
(d) Bloody Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Wallace never recall about his time in the garden?
2. How many times did Wallace try to return to the door in the wall in his early years?
3. What did Wallace's father give him after he came home from his first trip to the garden?
4. What did Wallace pray for every night as a young child?
5. Before entering the door in the wall for the first time, which of the following did Wallace NOT see in the shop windows?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)