|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seeing the door in the wall for the third time gave Wallace a sense of ______________ things.
2. What kind of flowers line the steps that suddenly appear in the garden?
3. What kind of position would Wallace likely have had if he had lived?
4. What were the creatures in the garden playing with?
(a) A ball.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A rope.
(d) A book.
5. The first feeling Wallace had when he saw the door for the second time was ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the boys call Wallace when they were teasing him about the garden?
2. As Wallace tells Redmond about seeing the door for the third time, what does he do?
3. Where was Wallace going the day he saw the door for the fourth time?
4. What was the name of the school that Redmond and Wallace attended together?
5. How would Redmond normally describe his friend?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)