|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Wallace think would be very angry if he went through the door in the wall the first time?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His governess.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His father.
2. How many times did Wallace find the door in the wall while he was a schoolboy?
3. What did Wallace pray for every night as a young child?
(a) A mother.
(b) To take his father to the garden.
(c) To dream of the garden.
(d) A friend.
4. What did one of the older schoolboys physically do to Wallace?
(a) Punch him in the face.
(b) Twist his arm.
(c) Punch him in the stomach.
(d) Kick him.
5. What was the name of the schoolmate who made a joke about the girl in green from the garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boys teased Wallace about the garden?
2. What did the man on the street poke Wallace with as he was sobbing after leaving the garden?
3. Who raised Wallace?
4. How old is Wallace when he tells Redmond his story over dinner?
5. What feature of the girl in the garden does Wallace recall most vividly?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)