|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wallace said that after the older boys teased him at school he would cry at night, but by day he was ______________.
2. What shop does Wallace recall seeing at the end of the wall with the door?
3. What kind of look does Wallace have in the photo Redmond possesses?
4. Wallace told Redmond that schoolboys have limited what?
5. Who did Wallace think would be very angry if he went through the door in the wall the first time?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His father.
(c) His governess.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is lying on the pavement in front of the door in the wall the first time Wallace sees it?
2. What was the name of the most vocal of the schoolboys who were teasing Wallace about the garden?
3. What did Wallace see the door as the second time he found it?
4. What did Wallace feel the first time he saw the door in the wall?
5. What feeling did the people in the garden convey to Wallace?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)