|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What door opened for Wallace in his late teens?
(a) The door to his father's love.
(b) The door to love.
(c) The door to his past.
(d) The door to his career.
2. Redmond thought Wallace might possess an inestimable ______________.
3. What was the nickname of the boy at school who Wallace told about the garden?
4. Who brought Wallace home after his first visit to the garden?
(b) Old man.
(d) Old woman.
5. What feature of the girl in the garden does Wallace recall most vividly?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her chin.
(c) Her height.
(d) Her eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wallace tell Redmond success has become to him?
2. What did one of the older schoolboys physically do to Wallace?
3. What was Wallace thinking of himself when he saw the door in the wall for third time?
4. What color was the door in the wall?
5. Where did Wallace sit in the garden to look at the book?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)