|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wallace holding as he tells his story to Redmond?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A glass of wine.
2. What kind of position would Wallace likely have had if he had lived?
3. How did Wallace describe himself as a child?
4. Which one of the following people did NOT question young Wallace about his story about the garden?
5. How many times did Wallace see the door in the wall when he was a young man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling did the people in the garden convey to Wallace?
2. How long after having dinner with Redmond did Wallace die?
3. What did Wallace tell Redmond he had as he started his story?
4. What does Redmond congratulate Wallace for during their dinner?
5. Wallace thought it might be ____________ to tell someone about the garden.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)