|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Wallace go on scholarship?
2. Which one of the following people did NOT question young Wallace about his story about the garden?
3. What did the children in the garden say when Wallace left them?
(a) Have a pleasant day!
(b) Don't go!
(c) We'll miss you!
(d) Come back to us!
4. What does Wallace hold in his hand to symbolize his success to Redmond?
(a) Gold coin.
(d) His father's watch
5. Wallace compared looking for the door in the wall to what?
(a) Deciphering Stonehenge.
(b) Being drunk.
(c) Being a lost child in the park.
(d) Finding a needle in a haystack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wallace feel while the boys were teasing him about the garden?
2. What was the overwhelming and unfamiliar feeling Wallace experienced in the garden?
3. How many times did Wallace see the door in the wall when he was a young man?
4. What is growing along the white wall the first time Wallace sees it?
5. What does Redmond congratulate Wallace for during their dinner?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)