Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about The Door in the Wall. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Part 1
1. As the story opens, how long ago did Redmond have dinner and hear Wallace's story?
a) One year.
b) Two years.
c) Three months.
d) Two months.
2. How would Redmond normally describe his friend?
3. How old is Wallace when he tells Redmond his story over dinner?
4. Redmond later reconsiders Wallace's story as he drinks what?
d) Bloody Mary.
5. What is Wallace holding as he tells his story to Redmond?
This section contains 3,096 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)