1. As the story opens, how long ago did Redmond have dinner and hear Wallace's story?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
2. How would Redmond normally describe his friend?
3. How old is Wallace when he tells Redmond his story over dinner?
4. Redmond later reconsiders Wallace's story as he drinks what?
(b) Bloody Mary.
5. What is Wallace holding as he tells his story to Redmond?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A cigarette.
6. What did Wallace tell Redmond he had as he started his story?
(a) A preoccupation.
(b) A confession.
(c) A problem.
(d) A tale.
7. How old was Wallace when he first went through the door in the wall?
(a) Four years and six months.
(b) Seven years and four months.
(c) Five years and four months.
(d) Six years and five months.
8. What is growing along the white wall the first time Wallace sees it?
(d) Virginia creeper.
This section contains 2,812 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)