|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Appendix 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what are the odds of a negative reaction with the second technique described in Appendix 1?
(a) 1 in 80.
(b) 1 in 25.
(c) 1 in 70.
(d) 1 in 100.
2. A mental state similar to that of schizophrenia can be induced by administering what drug?
(d) Derivatives of adrenalin.
3. What film does the author reference as an example of the distorted documentary?
(a) "NY, NY."
(b) "The Living Desert."
(c) "Queen Mab."
(d) "The Revolt of Islam."
4. How was the drug typically used up until the 1950s?
(a) To sedate those with psychiatric problems.
(c) In religious ceremonies.
(d) Recreationally, and in religious ceremonies.
5. According to the author, what is one example of the importance of colors and light to many cultures?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT something with which schizophrenics have lost touch, according to the author?
2. What does the candle light do for La Tour's paintings, according to the author?
3. What is known about the substance being tested as of the year the experiment is performed?
4. What "divine tautology" is expressed by the subjects of great nature art, according to the author?
5. Artificial lighting gave, according to the author, a new visionary quality to what form of ancient art?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)